- 250 g Digestive biscuits
- 120 g Butter, Room Temperature
- 150 g dark chocolate
- 70 g Coconut, Shredded
- 30 g custard powder
- 30 g Milk
- 65 g Butter, Room Temperature
- 300 g icing sugar
- 250 g dark chocolate
- 30 g Butter, Room Temperature
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place the biscuits in the thermomix and mix on speed 9 for 5 seconds until crumbs created. Set aside.
- Place butter and chocolate into bowl and melt at 60 degrees for 1-2 minutes (or until all melted). Be sure to watch.
- Add coconut and biscuit crumb and mix on speed 3 for 10 seconds, or until well combined.
- Press into pan (see tip) and chill for 15 minutes or until firm.
- Clean bowl thoroughly.
- Mix all filling ingredients on speed 3 for 25 seconds or until soft icing-like consistency is formed.
- Spread over base.
- Chill for 15-20 minutes or until firm.
- Clean bowl thoroughly.
- Place chocolate and butter in bowl and melt at 60 degrees for 2 minutes on speed 2, or until all melted.
- Spread topping mix over the filling layer.
- Wait until topping mix begins to harden slightly and pre-cut into slices so that it doesnt break once fully chilled.
- Put in fridge to chill.
- Keep refrigerated.
Accessories you need
The size of the pan should be sized to enable the base layer to be about 1.5cm thick. I use a pan approximated 20cm by 30cm. I also line it with baking paper to ensure it doesn't stick but this may not be necessary.
Cut slices approximately 3cm by 3cm as it is a very sweet slice.
It is easier to cut the slice prior to it becoming completely chilled.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Butterscotch Baileys
- Almond and Lemon Bliss Balls
- Frozen Paradise Daiquiri (Inspired by Twisted Bar)
- Apple,cinnamon&sultana porridge
- Brandy Ice Cream
- Sago Plum Pudding
- Bacon and cinnamon scrolls with salted maple glaze
- Rum Balls
- Spiced Oat Muffins
- Jaffa cake
- Variation Best Ever Scones
- Nanna's Tea Cake