- 5 53gm mars bars, chopped
- 100 grams Butter
- 1 tbsp golden syrup
- 5 cups, rice bubbles
- 50 grams water
- 120 grams full cream milk powder, (Black & Gold or Devondale are my pick)
- 100 grams Butter, (block, room temp)
- 80 grams brown sugar
- 50 grams golden syrup
- 200-250 grams Cadbury Milk Chocolate, (block, NOT melts)
- 1 tbsp flavourless oil
8Recipe is created for
Cut Mars Bars into 3 pieces each and pop into bowl with butter and golden syrup. Chop 5 seconds speed 5.
Scrape sides & melt, 3 mins, 60 degrees, speed 3.
When mix is melted, add rice bubbles, mix 20 seconds sp 2. You may need to give it an extra stir by hand.
Press half the mix into lined slice tray, pop in fridge and pour remaining mix into separate bowl, or swap Thermo bowls if you're blessed to have a spare.
Add all ingredients to bowl, cook 8 minutes, 90 degrees, speed 4 with Measuring Cup in place. Spread over lower layer of bubbles, and then spread the remaining mixture over the top. Press down and refrigerate.
Once cooked and poured from bowl, add 200ml milk to bowl and cook 4 minutes 80 deg sp 4 if you'd like a hot caramel, it seems a shame to waste it, and Hot Caramels are just beautiful
Clean & dry mixing bowl.
Grate chocolate, 6 seconds, speed 8.
Scrape sides, add oil, melt 2 minutes, 60 degrees, speed 3.
Spread over slice. Return to fridge. Cut when set.
Repeat process from caramel if you'd like a hot choc.
Thanks to my amazing customer Hayley for her recipe inspiration!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Chocadamia Caramel Slice
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Chocolate Salted Caramel Melting Moments
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Choc Salted Caramel Slice
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Ali's No Waste Chicken Roast
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Condensed Milk
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Salted Caramel Truffles
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Choc Salted Caramel Balls
- Ohhh Emmm Geee That's better than Caramel Top N Fill!!
- Ohhh Emmm Geee LCHF Fat Bombs
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel Banoffee Pie
- Ohhh Emmm Geee No Bake Caramel Slice