THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 80 grams raw sugar
- 250 grams Butter, block, room temp
- 200 grams plain flour
- 80 grams cornflour
- 20 grams cocoa
- 50 grams water
- 120 grams milk powder, full cream, Devondale or Black & Gold are my Faves
- 100 grams Butter, block, room temp
- 80 grams brown sugar
- 50 grams golden syrup, CSR in jar is my FAVE
- 1/2 tsp salt
Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees. Line 2 baking trays.
Pop sugar in mixing bowl, mill 10 seconds speed 9.
Add butter, mix for 1 minute 30, speed 3 then 4.
Add flours & cocoa, knead for 30-40 seconds or until just combined.
Roll into balls, place on trays, press down with the back of a floured fork.
Bake for 20-25 minutes until cooked then pop onto cake rack to cool.
Pop all ingredients in, cook 8 minutes, 90 degrees, speed 4 with measuring cup in place.
Once cooked, scrape sides, check if it's salty enough (if not, add another 1/2 teaspoon and stir through on speed 4 then re-check. Leave to cool slightly (5 minutes max), then use caramel to sandwich cooled biscuits together.
Salted Caramel Filling
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- OMG Ali's Savoury Scones
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel Mars Bar Slice
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Chocadamia Caramel Slice
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Choc Salted Caramel Slice
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Ali's No Waste Chicken Roast
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Condensed Milk
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Salted Caramel Truffles
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Choc Salted Caramel Balls
- Ohhh Emmm Geee That's better than Caramel Top N Fill!!
- Ohhh Emmm Geee LCHF Fat Bombs
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel Banoffee Pie
- Custard Cake
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Sweet corn fritters
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Easy as apple tea cake
- Scallion chicken
- cron milk
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen