- 235 g warm water
- 45 g Butter, unsalted, chopped
- 2 level teaspoons dried yeast
- 65 g sugar
- 550 g Baker's Flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp bread improver
- 1 tsp brewing sugar, (optional)
- 2 heaped teaspoon milk powder
- 1/2 cup Boiling water
- 2 tsp Gelatine powder
- 370 g thickened cream
- 40 g sugar
- dash vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup raspberry jam, for dolloping
1. Add ingredients in the order listed and blend slowly to sp7/20 secs.
2. Knead /5mins.
3. Cover and prove for 15 minutes.
4. Punch down and divide into 16 balls, and place on a large greased/lined tray.
5. Prove again (covered) for 30 mins. Preheat the oven to 170°C F/F.
6. Bake for 20-25mins until golden.
7. Cool and then split and fill with the cream. (See "Assembly" below)
1. In a small bowl/cup, dissolve the gelatine in the boiling water, stirring until melted. Set aside to cool to room temperature. Needs to be cool but still liquid.
2. Insert butterfly to the , and add the cream, sugar and vanilla.
3. Beat sp 3/30secs or until ribbons form.
3. With unit running at sp3.5/1.5mins, gradually pour cooled gelatine into the mixture through the MC hole.
4. Place in the fridge to set. (5 mins..?) Not too long or it will really firm up.
If it does, beat again sp4/20 seconds to smooth it out.
You could use it now, but it would be quite soft.
1. Cut a "smile" line in the top section of each bin.
2. Fill with piped cream and top with a dollop of jam.
How to: Dough
*Stabilised Cream filling*:
*This wonderful stabilised cream is also perfect as a filling in Neenish tarts...*
Enjoy.. a true “blast from the past”..
”Thermify me” ...
Your source for great recipes and tips for cooking inspiration.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Caramel Hedgehog Slice
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD
- PASSIONFRUIT CHEESECAKE SLICE
- Lentil chocolate chip cookies - gluten free
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Nutella Cookies
- Honey Jumble Cake
- LS Spelt Bread