- 3 eggs, Separated
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 160 grams macadamias
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 30 grams coconut oil
- 60 grams honey
8Recipe is created for
Prehaeat oven to 180
Grease a 12 hole donut tray.
Insert Butterfly Whisk. Place egg whites and cream of tartar into the mixing bowl and whip 2-3min/speed 3.5, with measuring cup removed, until stiff.
Transfer into a bowl. Remove whisk.
Without washing the bowl add Macadamias and blend 30 sec/speed 9. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl.
Add Egg yolks, salt, baking powder, cinnamon, coconut oil and honey into the mixing bowl and mix 20 sec/speed 6.
Spoon 1/3 of the egg white mixture back into the mixing bowl and mix 5 sec / speed 5 to loosen the batter.
Carefully fold remaining egg whites into the batter, mixing gently until completely combined. Spoon mixture into the donut pan untill they are 3/4 full.
Bake for 12-15 minutes or until a wooden skewer comes out clean.
These Donuts are really light and fluffy, they will keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week and still stay deliciously moist.
I suggest you also make a double batch: they disappear very quickly.
Perfect for freezing and kids lunchboxes if the school allows nuts.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- SkyEats Easiyo CoYo - Coconut Yoghurt
- Sticky Date Lamb Shanks
- SkyEats Sourdough Starter & Leaven
- SkyEats Sourdough Bread
- Decadent Strawberry Upside Down Cake - Paleo, Grain Free, Sugar Free
- SkyEats Paleo Grain-free Seed Hamburger / Jumbo / Sandwich Bread Rolls
- Paleo Chewy Choc-Chip Cookies ; Nut Gluten & Egg Free
- Kiwifruit Chicken Korma Curry
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Honey Jumble Cake
- LS Spelt Bread
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- ❤Zucchini Slice❤
- ❤Spinach & fetta and pull-apart bread❤
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath
- Sweet Potato Salad with honey mustard dressing
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre