- 3 eggs, Separated
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 160 grams macadamias
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 30 grams coconut oil
- 60 grams honey
Prehaeat oven to 180
Grease a 12 hole donut tray.
Insert Butterfly Whisk. Place egg whites and cream of tartar into the mixing bowl and whip 2-3min/speed 3.5, with measuring cup removed, until stiff.
Transfer into a bowl. Remove whisk.
Without washing the bowl add Macadamias and blend 30 sec/speed 9. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl.
Add Egg yolks, salt, baking powder, cinnamon, coconut oil and honey into the mixing bowl and mix 20 sec/speed 6.
Spoon 1/3 of the egg white mixture back into the mixing bowl and mix 5 sec / speed 5 to loosen the batter.
Carefully fold remaining egg whites into the batter, mixing gently until completely combined. Spoon mixture into the donut pan untill they are 3/4 full.
Bake for 12-15 minutes or until a wooden skewer comes out clean.
These Donuts are really light and fluffy, they will keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week and still stay deliciously moist.
I suggest you also make a double batch: they disappear very quickly.
Perfect for freezing and kids lunchboxes if the school allows nuts.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Date, Walnut and Ginger Loaf
- Budget Brownie
- Chocolate LCM bars - Gluten Free, Nut Free, Sugar Free
- Lemon Slice
- Orange & poppyseed muffins
- Quick Milo Muffins
- Quick & Easy Blueberry Cake
- Breakfast Bliss
- Mel's Oat and Coconut Bars
- Best South African Milktart (Melktert)
- Vegan Banana Bread
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- SkyEats Easiyo CoYo - Coconut Yoghurt
- Sticky Date Lamb Shanks
- SkyEats Sourdough Starter & Leaven
- SkyEats Sourdough Bread
- Decadent Strawberry Upside Down Cake - Paleo, Grain Free, Sugar Free
- SkyEats Paleo Grain-free Seed Hamburger / Jumbo / Sandwich Bread Rolls
- Paleo Chewy Choc-Chip Cookies ; Nut Gluten & Egg Free
- Kiwifruit Chicken Korma Curry
- Hot and Smooth Chilli Sauce
- Sticky Pork Belly
- Baked Bubbly Muesli Bars
- Pizza pasta salad
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Creamy spinach and mushroom pasta
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters
- Pork apple & fennel meatloaf
- Broccoli, Cauli and Zucchini Soup
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Caribbean Vegan Potato and Chickpea Curry
- Pad see ew