- 200 grams Block butter, cubed
- 395 grams sweetened condensed milk
- 1. In the Thermomix jug, put your cubed block butter.
Mix on speed 5 until smooth and creamy. (If it's straight out of the fridge, it will take a few seconds).
2. Scrape down the sides on the thermomix jug and add the butterfly whisk.
3. Set the thermomix to 5 minutes, and slowly turn the speed up to speed 3. Beat for the 5 minutes, until smooth and creamy.
4. With blades spinning on speed 3, pour in 395 grams condensed milk. Continue beating on speed 3 until it combined and fluffy.
Use to cover cupcakes or pipe on top of cupcakes and cakes.
*If your butter is fridge cold, make sure your condensed milk is also fridge cold, to avoid splitting. You can make it any colour you like. Just add the colour.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate chips financier
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- Nanaimo Bars (The Queen of)
- Aunty Tara's Banana Pancakes
- Biscoff Knafeh Tarts
- Dairy and Egg FREE Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Lu Lu's Golden Chew
- ANZAC BISCUITS
- Banana and Nutella Bread
- Paleo No Bake Peanut Butter Slice
- Anzac bliss balls- thermosize your life
- Rock cakes