- 125 grams butternup snap biscuits, broken into pieces
- 25 grams Butter
- 375 grams Softened Cream Cheese
- 65 grams caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons plain flour
- 1 tablespoon 100's and 1000's
Combine broken biscuits and butter for 5-10 seconds on Speed 7. Press in base of tin. Chill
Pre-heat the oven at 160 degrees
Combine cream cheese, sugar and vanilla for 20 seconds at Speed 5
Add egg and flour. Mix for 5 seconds at Speed 4. Scrape bowl.
Add 100's and 1000's. Mix for 5-10 seconds on at Speed 4
Pour filling onto prepared base. Bake for 25 minutes at 160 degrees or until just set. Cool in the oven with door ajar. Chill.
Simple Sprinkle Cheesecake
Accessories you need
You will have streaks of colour through your cheesecake, depending on the brand of 'sprinkles'
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bubblegum Berry gummies
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits
- Corn Flake Crunch Cookies
- Paleo Meringue
- Grammy’s and Aunt Shirley’s Almond Cookies
- Cowgirl Cookies
- Choc Cranberry Muesli Bars
- Berry Baked Cheesecake
- Ultimate Sponge (Recipe Sandra Walker)
- Choc Weetbix Bliss Balls
- Decadent Chocolate Chip Biscuits
- Blackberry Muffins
- Sago Plum Pudding
- Emma’s Pink Lemonade
- Gina’s Scone Loaf
- Pudding with Butterscotch Sauce
- 1 kilo Plum Jam
- Cheese Biscuits
- Kitchen-Sink Quiche
- Simple Baileys Slushie
- Light n Fluffy Muffins, any fruit
- QCE (Quick, Cheap, Easy) Apple Slice
- Yoplait style Vanilla Yoghurt
- TM5 Bacon, Mushroom and Pea Risotto