- 50 grams dates
- 100 grams water
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 ripe bananas
- 50 grams softened butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla paste/essence
- 90 grams wholemeal flour
- 90 grams self-raising flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 170C.
2. Line a 22x1cm loaf tin with baking paper.
3. Add dates and water to TMX bowl at 100 degrees for 5 minutes.
4. Insert SB and drain off water.
5. Add honey and bananas. Chop at Speed 7 for 4 seconds until mixture is almost smooth. Scrape down sides and repeat if necessary.
6. Add butter, eggs and vanilla. Chop at speed 7 for 6 seconds. Scrape down sides.
7. Sift both flours and baking powder into the bowl.
8. Speed 4 for 20-25 seconds until mixture is combined.
9. Pour the mixture into the prepared loaf tin.
10. Bake for 45-55 minutes until a skewer comes out clean.
Wholemeal flour can be replace with plain flour
Honey can be replaced with syrup
Add 1/4 cup of walnuts after step 7.for some crunch
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate LCM bars - Gluten Free, Nut Free, Sugar Free
- Lemon Slice
- Orange & poppyseed muffins
- Quick Milo Muffins
- Quick & Easy Blueberry Cake
- Breakfast Bliss
- Mel's Oat and Coconut Bars
- Best South African Milktart (Melktert)
- Vegan Banana Bread
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- 2-4-6-8 Cake (or Muffins)
- Power Protein Balls
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters
- Maltese Baked Rice
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl
- Broccoli, Cauli and Zucchini Soup
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Pad see ew
- Chicken Wing & Vege Soup
- Banana, coconut and choc chip Ice cream - vegan, egg free, DF
- 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Balls
- GF vegan buckwheat bread
- The Stormborn
- Creamy Cauliflower Mash