- 50 grams dates
- 100 grams water
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 ripe bananas
- 50 grams softened butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla paste/essence
- 90 grams wholemeal flour
- 90 grams self-raising flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 170C.
2. Line a 22x1cm loaf tin with baking paper.
3. Add dates and water to TMX bowl at 100 degrees for 5 minutes.
4. Insert SB and drain off water.
5. Add honey and bananas. Chop at Speed 7 for 4 seconds until mixture is almost smooth. Scrape down sides and repeat if necessary.
6. Add butter, eggs and vanilla. Chop at speed 7 for 6 seconds. Scrape down sides.
7. Sift both flours and baking powder into the bowl.
8. Speed 4 for 20-25 seconds until mixture is combined.
9. Pour the mixture into the prepared loaf tin.
10. Bake for 45-55 minutes until a skewer comes out clean.
Wholemeal flour can be replace with plain flour
Honey can be replaced with syrup
Add 1/4 cup of walnuts after step 7.for some crunch
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Honey Jumble Cake
- LS Spelt Bread
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- ❤Spinach & fetta and pull-apart bread❤
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath
- Sweet Potato Salad with honey mustard dressing