- 250 g sweet potato, roughly chopped
- 160 g Rapadura Sugar
- 90 g coconut oil
- 300 g banana, mashed
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 300 g plain flour, (or wholemeal, spelt)
- 1 tsp bicarbonate soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 80 g pepitas
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Place sweet potato into simmering basket, add 800g of water and cook 15 minutes/Varoma/Speed 2.
Empty the water. Allow to sweet potato to cool.
Combine sweet potato, rapadura, coconut oil, bananas, vanilla and eggs for 5 sec/Speed 4. Scrape down sides of bowl. Repeat 5 sec/Speed 4.
To the bowl add flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and combine 20 sec/Speed 4.
Pour into prepared mini loaf or muffin tin and sprinkle with pepitas. Bake at 180 degrees for about 15 minutes, until a skewer comes out clean.
For the sweet potato mash:
You could also use this mix to create one large loaf. Simply extend the cooking time to about 40 minutes.Suitable for freezing.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits
- Corn Flake Crunch Cookies
- Paleo Meringue
- Grammy’s and Aunt Shirley’s Almond Cookies
- Cowgirl Cookies
- Choc Cranberry Muesli Bars
- Berry Baked Cheesecake
- Ultimate Sponge (Recipe Sandra Walker)
- Choc Weetbix Bliss Balls
- Decadent Chocolate Chip Biscuits
- Blackberry Muffins
- Blueberry Muffins
- Spicy sweet potato soup
- Caramel sticky date cookies
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Salmon and pea spaghetti with pumpkin cream
- Apple and cinnamon muffins
- Beef fajitas
- Grape jelly
- Balsamic fig and apple chutney
- Chilli and lime cashews
- Apple and sage sauce
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Chocolate Protein Brownie slice (g/f & dairy free)
- Healthy Banana Bread
- Gut Healthy Chia Pudding
- Healthy Banana & Oat Protein Pancakes
- Gluten Free Banana Bread
- Hidden Goodness Açai Smoothie
- Fudgy Chocolate, Beetroot and Banana Cupcakes
- Banana & Hazelnut Icecream
- Peanut Butter Curry soup
- Healthy Banana Pancakes - VEGAN
- Vegan Blueberry Muffins
- Chia Banana and Goji Porridge