- 200 g dark chocolate
- 120 g Butter
- 200 g white sugar
- 100 g brown onion
- 3 pieces eggs
- 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 packages vanilla sugar, or one teaspone of vanilla sugar (because vanille essence (but it's damn expensive)
- 70 g flour
- 35 g cocoa powder
- 1 drops kk
- preheat the oven to 180°C
- Cut 200 g semi sweet dark choclate into pieces and put it into the mixing pot
- Add 120 g of butter
- "Gentle stir setting" / 6 seconds
- speed 0.5 / 6 seconds / 80°C
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.