- 6-8 dates
- 1 Apple, cored & quartered
- 500 grams Milk
- 50 grams oats
- 20 grams almond meal
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
In the Thermomix bowl cover the dates with boiling water and let stand for 5-10 minutes, then drain water away (doesn't matter if there's still some water left). Add apple to bowl, chop speed 7 for 3 seconds, scrape down bowl. Add milk, oats, almond meal and cinnamon to bowl. Cook at 90 degrees for 15 minutes on speed 1 or 2, .
Top with honey and slivered almonds to serve.
Can also add in sultanas or other dried fruit (apricots, cranberries).
I also double these quantities and cook for about 18-20 minutes. Can keep in fridge and re-heat a serve each morning.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thick Creamy Greek Yoghurt
- Kobi’s Strawberry & Vanilla Bean Jam
- Paleo Granola
- Coconut Condensed Milk (dairy free)
- Separator Agent (slides cakes out of pans)
- Yoghurt pancakes
- Pizza Sauce with onion, garlic and herbs
- Cranberry and coconut toasted cereal
- Apricot Chia Coconut balls/slice/bars
- Ricotta using lemon
- Coconut yoghurt: Gini's
- Farmhouse Butter
- LCHF Mini Fat Head Danishes
- Easy Mini Quiches
- Dulche de leche
- Easy Cheesey Mac and Cheese
- Christmas Pudding - Gluten Free or Regular
- Variation Stewed Rhubarb and Apple
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Crusty Chicken Casserole
- Curried Tuna & Rice
- Vegan Sweet Potato Waffles
- Yummy Rocky Road
- Fructose free, dairy free cinnamon cookies