- 3-4 Bananas, ripe
- 100 g unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 250 grams Self Raising Flour
- 2 teaspoon baking powder, or 1 tsp bi carb soda
- 100 grams milk
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, (optional)
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla essence/extract, (optional)
- 1 Pear (diced)
Preheat oven at 180 degrees, Grease a loaf tin and set aside
Place Bananas into mixing bowl and mash 5 secs/speed 6
Add butter and sugar and beat 20 sec/speed 4. scrape down sides of bowl
Add eggs and mix 10 sec/speed 4
Add Self raising flour, baking powder, milk, ground cinnamon (optional) and vanilla (optional) and mix 20 seconds/ speed 4.
Add diced pair and stir with spatula until mixed through
Pour into pre greased loaf tin and bake for 50 - 60 mins or until cooked through.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apple Shortcake
- Broccoli and blue cheese soup
- Chicken and leek pie
- Vegan Caramel Sauce DF GF
- Potato Cake (German Style)
- Super Healthy Matcha Avo Sorbet
- Chai & White Chocolate Cupcakes
- Kim's Passionfruit Slice (Nan's Recipe <3)
- Banana Bread
- Edmonds Custard
- Creamy Caramel Custard
- Low FODMAP Chestnut Soup