- 2/3 ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla extract/essence
- 40 grams Rapadura Sugar
- 370 grams Milk
- 300 grams Self Raising Flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- Add bananas 4sec/sp5. Scrape sides.
- Add eggs, vanilla extract, sugar, milk for 8sec/sp5.
- Add SR flour, salt, baking powder for 5sec/sp5. Scrape sides.
- 5sec/sp4. Scrape sides and pour batter into a jug.
- Heat a frypan and coat with an oil or butter of your choice.
- Pour small circles of the batter around the frypan and turn when bubbles appear in the batter.
Accessories you need
The batter is versatile, as you can make small pikelets for the kids and big pancakes for the mums and dads.
You can leave in bananas, or omit if you have kids sleepover that don't eat bananas. You can leave out the sugar, or substitute the type of flour to make them gluten free.
I hope you enjoy this weekly favourite of ours.
From my kitchen to yours!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tuna & Corn Fritters - Coles recipe- almost
- Porridge for one
- Homemade instant porridge mix
- Crushed Ginger
- Crushed Garlic
- Berry Coconut Porridge
- Thermomix Easy Omelette in a Bag
- Simple Sugar Syrup
- Super Thick Automated Coyo
- Variation Chocolate Muesli
- Cooking dry chickpeas
- LOW FODMAP Vegetable Stock Paste
- Pizza pasta salad
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Creamy spinach and mushroom pasta
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters
- Pork apple & fennel meatloaf
- Broccoli, Cauli and Zucchini Soup
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Caribbean Vegan Potato and Chickpea Curry
- Classic Satay Sauce
- Pad see ew
- Chicken Wing & Vege Soup
- Cauliflower Fried rice - egg free, Vegan, Simple