- 600 grams icing sugar
- 165 grams Butter softened
- 10 grams vanilla extract
- 40 grams Milk
- 4 dashes Food Coloring Paste, If desired
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add all Ingredients and mix 1 minute on SP 3
Scrape down sides and Mix 2 minutes Sp 3
Fill Piping bag with Icing and decorate your creations
This Recipe is from allrecipes.com.au
Once you have tried the recipe, feel free to play around with the colour, an substituting other liquids for the milk. For example, a brown icing could be made with coffee or chocolate milk or Chai tea instead of milk, an orange icing coulb be made with orange juice.
This recipe is from allrecipes.com.au
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zucchini Donuts
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Jalapeño Corn Bread
- Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie Slice
- Peanut Butter Caramel Slice (with gluten free option)
- Quick carrot dhal
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies
- Banana Cake
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Polenta gnocchi in creamy pumpkin sauce
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover