- 250 g Milk
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 200 g self - raising flour
- 20 g rolled oats
- 25 g sultanas
- 30 g raw sugar
8Recipe is created for
Put the wet ingredients into the thermomix bowl and set to speed 3 for 4 sec
Then add the dry ingredients and set speed 4 for 4 sec
Pour them straight from your thermomix bowl into a medium/hot buttered frypan and cook till golden brown
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Kim's Mulberry and Chia Seed Jam
- Banana oat pancake
- No more coco pops- Puffed Buckwheat choc cereal
- Easy yogurt
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- Almond Seed Snack (Like Munch Crunch)
- fruit Bars or bites
- Creamy Vanilla Yoghurt using EasiYo containers
- chinese five spice
- Omega 3 Seed Mix
- Gluten Free Waffle Mixture
- Easy Pancakes