- 250 g Milk
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 200 g self - raising flour
- 20 g rolled oats
- 25 g sultanas
- 30 g raw sugar
8Recipe is created for
Put the wet ingredients into the thermomix bowl and set to speed 3 for 4 sec
Then add the dry ingredients and set speed 4 for 4 sec
Pour them straight from your thermomix bowl into a medium/hot buttered frypan and cook till golden brown
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Reduced Sugar Banana Muffins
- Tuna Patties with Sunflower & Pepita Crumb
- Anna’s Creamy Overnight Oats
- Mel's Sticky Date Pudding
- Gluten Free Breakfast Muffins - Super Easy!
- Chicken & sweet corn soup
- Chicken Croquettes (like Mama makes)
- Cheese Sticks with a twist
- Best Ever Creamy Tomato & Bacon Soup
- Black Forest Scrolls
- Easy Apple Cake
- Dairy Free Peanut Butter Custard