- 350ml Water
- 240 g Craft Glue (Pva)
- 3 heaped teaspoon Borax (Coles or BUNNINGS)
- dash Food colour gel
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add water, glue & colour of your choice. Mix speed 3, 5 sec.
2. While running on speed 3, add 1 teaspoon of borax at a time. Mixing well between each one, until a ball forms. If ball doesn't form, turn to 37•c and mix. Add another tsp borax if needed also!
Store in airtight container.
Kids love playing with this!
My kids love this putty as an alternative to play doh! Much easier to clean up & lasts longer!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nat's perfect pumpkin soup
- PECAN PIE
- SALMON with LEEK SAUCE
- LEEK SAUCE
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Lemon Cordial Concentrate
- Using All About Breads mixes
- Vita Brit Slice
- Roasted Butternut Pumpkin Soup
- Italian Vegetable Risotto
- Pearl Barley with Spinach & Pork Mince
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese