- 1500 grams Apricot halves, deseeded
- 350 grams sugar, to taste
- 1 Juice of a lemon
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Wash jars in warm soapy water. Sterilise by your chosen method.
2. Wash, halve and destone apricots
3. Weigh into 1500gm of apricot halves. Add 350-500gm of sugar (to taste). Chop for 10 seconds on Speed 9
4. Add juice of one lemon, mix for 5 seconds on Speed 5
5. Cook for 45-60 mins on Varoma temp, Speed 2, with rice basket on top of the lid (no MC) or until setting point is reached.
6. Pour hot jam into sterile jars, put lid on and tighten. You will hear the little button on the lid pop when it sucks in as the jam cools.
💚TM5 RECIPE ONLY💚NOT SUITABLE FOR TM31💚
If boiling over occurs turn up the Speed to 3!
Older, squishy fruit will take longer to set than younger, greener fruit. Better to test after 40 mins than make concrete with 60mins!
I like it with less sugar than the average person so feel free to use less if that’s how you like it too.
I have always sterilised my jars with boiling water. - Boil the kettle in the last 5 mins of the jam cooking. Pour boiled water into clean jars and lids, and let sit. When jam is ready, tip the boiled water out of the jars and fill them straight away with hot jam.
Store unopened in the pantry for months. Store in the fridge after opening.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fluffy American Pancakes
- Creamy coconut yoghurt Tm6
- TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Breakfast Müsli in a Jar
- Kim's Mulberry and Chia Seed Jam
- Banana oat pancake
- No more coco pops- Puffed Buckwheat choc cereal
- Easy yogurt
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- Almond Seed Snack (Like Munch Crunch)
- fruit Bars or bites
- Creamy Vanilla Yoghurt using EasiYo containers