- 1500 grams Plum halves, deseeded
- 350 grams sugar, to taste
- 1 Juice of a lemon
- Half teaspoon ground cloves
- Half teaspoon ground cinnamon
1h 0minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Wash plums and cut in half to remove the stones
2. Place all the ingredients in the bowl, including spices if using.
3. Mix for 10 seconds on Speed 9 to puree.
4. Cook for 50-60 mins on Varoma temperature, Speed 2, with your Basket on the lid to prevent splatter.
5. Test a spoonful on a cold saucer to see if Setting point has been achieved to your liking.
6. Pour hot jam into sterilized jars (it will make 3-4 jars depending on the size of them). Use your lid as a funnel to pour into jars without spilling.
7. Store in your pantry until opened. Store in the fridge once opened.
💚TM5 RECIPE ONLY💚NOT SUITABLE FOR TM31💚
I always use jars with metal lides that the button sucks in when sealed.Will keep in a cool dark place for a year if properly sealed.Heaps of hints and tips on my Facebook page//www.facebook.com/KirlsThermoUpdates/posts/1047435158640537
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Breakfast Müsli in a Jar
- Kim's Mulberry and Chia Seed Jam
- Banana oat pancake
- No more coco pops- Puffed Buckwheat choc cereal
- Easy yogurt
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- Almond Seed Snack (Like Munch Crunch)
- fruit Bars or bites
- Creamy Vanilla Yoghurt using EasiYo containers
- chinese five spice
- Omega 3 Seed Mix
- Gluten Free Waffle Mixture