- 50 g oil, ((rice bran, canola, coconut)
- 80 g Pure Maple Syrup
- 120 g rolled oats
- 40 g buckwheat
- 40 g rice bubbles
- 50 g quinoa flake
- 40 g dessicated coconut
- 25 g peanuts
- 25 g sunflower seeds
- 25 g pumpkin seed
- 15 g LSA, (optional)
- 30 g Cranberries
- Preheat oven to 150 degrees celsicus.
- Line a large oven tray with baking paper or a thermomat (if using a rose gold oven tray from TheMix Shop there is no need to line it).
- Add oil and maple syrup to the mixing bowl. Heat 90 seconds / 60°C / speed 1.
- Add all other ingredients to the mixing bowl except the cranberries. Mix 10 seconds / reverse blade / speed 3.
- Pour onto oven tray and spread into an even layer with the spatula.
- Bake for 20 minutes, stirring well halfway through the cook time.
- Once the mixture has cooled, add the cranberries and store in an airtight container..
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vanilla Chai Mix (Similar to Arkadia brand)
- French Onion Soup Mix
- Curried egg
- Creamy Vanilla Yoghurt - TM6 using Fermentation Mode
- Brazil Nut Parmesan
- Brown Sugar & Banana Porridge
- HOME MADE BREAKFAST MUESLI
- EASY BREAKFAST PORRIDGE
- NDIS support coordination melbourne
- Bread & Butter Pickles
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- 'Squid Game' Stir Fry - Bulgogi Beef
- Fig and Walnut Carrot Cake with Caramilk Cream Cheese Icing
- Seafood Pie
- Slow Cooked Lamb Leg
- Sweet & Sour Pork and Rice
- Cinnamon Apple Cake
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Risotto
- Tomato and Salmon Dip
- Healthy Nutty Sweet treat bliss balls
- My Everyday White Bread
- Treens Thai Pumpkin & Kumera Soup
- Spinach and Ricotta Filo Pie