- 55 grams natural yoghurt, (or starter from previous batch)
- 900 grams Milk
- 60 grams milk powder
- 40 grams sugar, Add more or less to your liking
- 2 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste, Optional
Recipe is created for
- Place 55g yoghurt in small bowl and set aside.
- Place milk and milk powder in mixing bowl. 13 min / 80 degrees / SP 3 / MC off.
- Add sugar and vanilla to mixing bowl. 5 sec / SP 4 / MC on.
- Allow to cool in mixing bowl until temperature drops to 45 degrees. (Approx 1 hour).
- Add a little of the cooled milk mixture to reserved yoghurt and mix well.
- Add yoghurt mixture to mixing bowl. 5 sec / SP 3 / MC on.
- 8 hours / 40 degrees / FERMENT mode / MC on.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Turmeric Latte Porridge
- Instant porridge ( like the sachets... only BETTER)
- Corn Fritters
- bread pizza
- Chunky Apricot Bites
- Playdough - Bulk recipe for childcare, school, kindergarten etc
- TM6 Vanilla Yoghurt Pot Set
- TM5 Automated Yoghurt
- TM6 Vanilla Yoghurt - in bowl
- OMG Lemon Butter
- Old Fashioned Pancakes
- Frijoles colados estilo guatemalteco
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- Lasagne with Spinach and Ricotta
- The Best butter cream frosting
- Mel’s anything goes Rocky Road
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Curried Sausages
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses
- Crunchy French baguettes
- Creamy tomato bisque
- Banana Muffin - Cafe Style