- 140 grams Self Raising Flour
- 40 grams Sugar (optional)
- 190 grams Milk
- 1 egg
- pinch salt, optional
Add all the ingredients to .
Mix for 20 seconds on Speed 5.
Scrape down the sides, if neccessary, and mix for 10 seconds on Speed 5
Place spoonfuls on the heated pan. Cook til bubbles appear then turn over and cook the other side.
Keep batches warm in your ThermoServer until all the pikelets are cooked.
Serve with butter, jam, syrup, or as desired.
Accessories you need
This recipe can be doubled.
You can add a banana, broken into pieces, when mixing in the bowl for banana pikelets
Replace sugar with 2 heaped tablespoons of Milo for chocolate pikelets
Use the ThermoServer to keep all the pikelets warm while you cook the rest. It saves running the oven, not little hands in danger of getting burnt and everyone gets to eat warm pikelets all together.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sago Plum Pudding
- Emma’s Pink Lemonade
- Gina’s Scone Loaf
- Pudding with Butterscotch Sauce
- 1 kilo Plum Jam
- Cheese Biscuits
- Kitchen-Sink Quiche
- Simple Baileys Slushie
- Light n Fluffy Muffins, any fruit
- QCE (Quick, Cheap, Easy) Apple Slice
- Yoplait style Vanilla Yoghurt
- TM5 Bacon, Mushroom and Pea Risotto
- Rosemary & Garlic Broccoli Bread
- Japanese Devilled Eggs
- Deep Pan Pizza Dough
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Five Ingredient Thai Green Curry Recipe:
- Veg Thai green curry recipe
- Pumpkin Pie
- Salted Cashew and Coconut Slice
- Rosa's Vol au Vents
- Banoffee Porridge
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Corn and Vegetable Fritters