- 140 grams Self Raising Flour
- 40 grams Sugar (optional)
- 190 grams Milk
- 1 egg
- pinch salt, optional
Add all the ingredients to "Closed lid" .
Mix for 20 seconds on Speed 5.
Scrape down the sides, if neccessary, and mix for 10 seconds on Speed 5
Place spoonfuls on the heated pan. Cook til bubbles appear then turn over and cook the other side.
Keep batches warm in your ThermoServer until all the pikelets are cooked.
Serve with butter, jam, syrup, or as desired.
Accessories you need
This recipe can be doubled.
You can add a banana, broken into pieces, when mixing in the bowl for banana pikelets
Replace sugar with 2 heaped tablespoons of Milo for chocolate pikelets
Use the ThermoServer to keep all the pikelets warm while you cook the rest. It saves running the oven, not little hands in danger of getting burnt and everyone gets to eat warm pikelets all together.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- Blanch Vegetables
- Pickled Beetroot
- All Green Stock Powder
- Rice porridge
- Amazing Spicy Prawn And Barramundi Saute
- Vanilla Coconut Yoghurt (TM6 - Mixing Bowl Method)
- Gluten Free Wonton/ Dumpling Wrappers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd
- Variation Curry Powder
- SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Easy Gluten Free Blueberry & Ricotta Cake
- Spiced Apricot Beef
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Donut ice-cream
- Weetbix Banana Cinnamon Biscuits
- Superfood Seed Bar
- MIxed Grain Bread rolls
- Spicy Bean Burgers by Dr Clare Bailey and Justine Pattison