- 140 grams Self Raising Flour
- 40 grams Sugar (optional)
- 190 grams Milk
- 1 egg
- pinch salt, optional
- Scrape down the sides, if neccessary, and mix for 10 seconds on Speed 5
- Place spoonfuls on the heated pan. Cook til bubbles appear then turn over and cook the other side.
- Keep batches warm in your ThermoServer until all the pikelets are cooked.
- Serve with butter, jam, syrup, or as desired.
Accessories you need
This recipe can be doubled.
You can add a banana, broken into pieces, when mixing in the bowl for banana pikelets
Replace sugar with 2 heaped tablespoons of Milo for chocolate pikelets
Use the ThermoServer to keep all the pikelets warm while you cook the rest. It saves running the oven, not little hands in danger of getting burnt and everyone gets to eat warm pikelets all together.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.