- 140 grams Self Raising Flour
- 40 grams Sugar (optional)
- 190 grams Milk
- 1 egg
- pinch salt, optional
Add all the ingredients to .
Mix for 20 seconds on Speed 5.
Scrape down the sides, if neccessary, and mix for 10 seconds on Speed 5
Place spoonfuls on the heated pan. Cook til bubbles appear then turn over and cook the other side.
Keep batches warm in your ThermoServer until all the pikelets are cooked.
Serve with butter, jam, syrup, or as desired.
Accessories you need
This recipe can be doubled.
You can add a banana, broken into pieces, when mixing in the bowl for banana pikelets
Replace sugar with 2 heaped tablespoons of Milo for chocolate pikelets
Use the ThermoServer to keep all the pikelets warm while you cook the rest. It saves running the oven, not little hands in danger of getting burnt and everyone gets to eat warm pikelets all together.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- +256703352703 SOLVE AND RESOLVE MARRIAGE WITH POWERFUL TRADITIONAL SPELLS
- Food FSSAI License Renewal
- 5 Minute Pancakes & Pikelets
- Michelle’s TM6 Yoghurt
- RAJMA MASALA POWDER
- Fluffy Pancakes
- Sausages and Eggs
- Old Fashioned Vanilla Slice
- Coconut Cream
- Blood Orange Marmalade
- Banoffee Porridge
- Cashew Milk (Mylk)
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Chewy Chocolate Slice
- Gherkin and Dill Dip
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce
- The English Carrot
- Carrot and Almond Loaf
- Peach and Almond Dessert Cake
- FNG Bar
- Paleo Banana & Walnut Muffins
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce