- 1000 grams quince, wiped down and ends cut off. chopped in 2 cm pieces
- 600 grams water
- 750 grams sugar
1h 35minPreparation 50minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
add extra 1/2 of chopped Quice into TM bowl and chop for 6 seconds on speed 7
add reserved chopped Quince from bowl
add water to TM bowl
Place the varoma dish with lid onto top of TM bowl with MC removed.
cook 45 minutes/ 100 c /Speed 1
insert butterfly attachment
and add the same amount of sugar, ie: if you have 650 grams of liquid add 650 grams sugar.
replace lid with Varoma dish and lid on TM bowl
Cook 45 minutes/120 c / Speed 1
Test for setting however I have always found it to be fine with these amounts.
Pour into Sterilised Jars and Seal
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Turmeric Latte Porridge
- Instant porridge ( like the sachets... only BETTER)
- Corn Fritters
- bread pizza
- Chunky Apricot Bites
- Playdough - Bulk recipe for childcare, school, kindergarten etc
- TM6 Vanilla Yoghurt Pot Set
- TM5 Automated Yoghurt
- TM6 Vanilla Yoghurt - in bowl
- OMG Lemon Butter
- Old Fashioned Pancakes
- Frijoles colados estilo guatemalteco
- Banana Bread
- Easy Chocolate Slice
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Almond Sushi “Rice”
- Elles Ultimate Chocolate Cake
- Variation Broccoli Soup
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Egg Free Pancakes
- Yorkshire Parkin (Gingerbread slice)
- Beef and Vegetable Puree 6 months+