- 1000 grams quince, wiped down and ends cut off. chopped in 2 cm pieces
- 600 grams water
- 750 grams sugar
1h 35minPreparation 50minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
- add 1/2 chopped Quince into "Closed lid" TM bowl and chop for 6seconds /Speed 7, put into a sperate bowl.
add extra 1/2 of chopped Quice into "Closed lid" TM bowl and chop for 6 seconds on speed 7
add reserved chopped Quince from bowl
add water to TM"Closed lid" bowl
Place the varoma dish with lid onto top of TM bowl with MC removed.
cook 45 minutes/ 100 c /Speed 1
- Weight drained Quince liquid in TM"Closed lid" bowl
insert butterfly attachment
and add the same amount of sugar, ie: if you have 650 grams of liquid add 650 grams sugar.
replace lid with Varoma dish and lid on TM bowl"Closed lid"
Cook 45 minutes/120 c / Speed 1
Test for setting however I have always found it to be fine with these amounts.
Pour into Sterilised Jars and Seal
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- Blanch Vegetables
- Pickled Beetroot
- All Green Stock Powder
- Rice porridge
- Amazing Spicy Prawn And Barramundi Saute
- Vanilla Coconut Yoghurt (TM6 - Mixing Bowl Method)
- Gluten Free Wonton/ Dumpling Wrappers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd
- Variation Curry Powder
- SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Filipino Pandesal
- Easy Gluten Free Blueberry & Ricotta Cake
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- Donut ice-cream
- MIxed Grain Bread rolls
- Cheese and Vegemite Scrolls
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake