- 2 cans coconut cream
- 1 tablespoons Maple syrup, Do not omit: you wont taste it at the end. The cultures need to feed on the sugar
- 1 tablespoon Agar Agar Flakes, Do not sub Gelatine: it didnt work for me
- 100 grams Yoghurt Starter - Store Brought Yog or from your previous batch, I used the Alpine brand from Woolies
24h 0minPreparation 24h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Add coconut cream, agar agar and maple syrup into TM bowl. Cook 90*C/10 minutes/speed 3
Rest until termpature is less than 37*C. (about 2 hours. Wait until the 37 light goes out.)
Add the coconut yoghurt starter.
Cook 37*C/2 minutes/speed 4
Add boiled water to your Easiyo making sure its below the red insert and not touching the Yoghurt container. Pour the mixture into your Yoghurt container. Rest for 12-24 hours.
Put coconut yoghurt into fridge. Leave it for a few hours to thicken.
Place butterfly into TM.
Add CoYo to the TM bowl.
Whip for 1 minute speed 4.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sticky Date Lamb Shanks
- SkyEats Sourdough Starter & Leaven
- SkyEats Sourdough Bread
- Decadent Strawberry Upside Down Cake - Paleo, Grain Free, Sugar Free
- Paleo Cinnamon Macadamia Donuts
- SkyEats Paleo Grain-free Seed Hamburger / Jumbo / Sandwich Bread Rolls
- Paleo Chewy Choc-Chip Cookies ; Nut Gluten & Egg Free
- Kiwifruit Chicken Korma Curry