8Recipe is created for
Fill TM Bowl with water to just below capacity.
Heat water until it reaches 60 degree.
Put egg in steaming basket, 40-45 min at 60 degree, speed 2.
Crack open and serve as you wish, but focaccia and hollandaise sauce work well.
Inspiration: I recently ate my first slow cooked egg at The Press Club after seeing it on Masterchef. This was just too good an opportunity not to try!
Yet to experiement with number of eggs, eggs straight from fridge or size of eggs but was so excited about my results, I had to add this into to the community
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Smoked Paprika Butter
- Vanilla Greek Style Yoghurt
- Instant "Packet" Apple & Cinnamon Porridge
- Crunchy salad
- Thick Creamy Vanilla Greek Yoghurt
- Blueberry ricotta pancakes with a lemon glaze
- Thick Creamy Greek Yoghurt
- Kobi’s Strawberry & Vanilla Bean Jam
- Paleo Granola
- Coconut Condensed Milk (dairy free)
- Separator Agent (slides cakes out of pans)
- Yoghurt pancakes