- 100 g Organic Cacao Powder, Or 1 cup Cocoa Powder
- 230 g Coconut sugar, or 1.5 cups Rapadura
- 1 sticks vanilla bean, quatered or 2 tsp Vanilla Extract (see notes)
Recipe is created for
- Place all ingredients 100g Cacao Powder or Cocoa Powder ( 1 cup) 230g Coconut Sugar or Rapadura (1.5cups) 1 whole Vanilla Bean quatered, or 2tsp Vanilla Extract in mixer bowl. Process for 1 min/speed 6 /MC on (if using extract, 30 seconds/speed 7/MC on is enough)
Store in an airtight glass jar or container.
Accessories you need
[color=#333333; font-family: Roboto, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 16px; white-space: pre-wrap]For added nutrition, add 150g natural whey protein powder. Stir 1-2 tsp into a glass of warm or cold milk. It will dissolve in warm milk, but if adding to cold milk it won't really dissolve, unless you blitz together in your TMX - I don't bother doing this as my kids like eating it off the top then drinking the milk.[/color]
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best Yogurt Ever TM6 fermentation mode
- THERMOMUMMA APPLE & CINNAMON PORRIDGE
- THERMOMUMMA YOGHURT - MIXING BOWL METHOD (TM6 & TM5)
- THERMOMUMMA THICK POT SET YOGHURT (TM6)
- Boxing Day Bircher Muesli
- Chinese 5 Spice
- Porridge (made with steel cut oats)
- Vegetable pickling brine
- Apricot Nectar
- Oat and Lavender Bath Soak
- TM6 fermentation yoghurt