THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 litre coconut cream, Ayam brand is best. 1Lt available at Asian grocery shops
- 2-3 probiotic capsules
- 50 grams coconut milk powder, Optional but key to thickness.
- 1 level tbsp Rapadura Sugar, Optional
- 1 level tsp vanilla extract, Optional
- 1 Glass bowl, I use a 7 cup Pyrex glass bowl purchased at Woolworths but you can use individual glass jars
- glad wrap
- 750 grams water
- 80 grams lemon juice
- Trivet or cookie cutter to elevate glass bowl
Add all ingredients to and set 10min, 40 deg, speed 3.
Pour into glass bowl and cover with glad wrap.
Wash and dry
Place water and lemon juice in , put lid on without mc and put varoma dish in place.
Carefully add glass bowl of yoghurt, covered with gladwrap on top an egg ring or trivet, then put varoma lid on top.
Using TM6 fermentation function, set to ferment for 12 hours / 50°.
I wouldn't go higher than 60 degrees Celsius because the live cultures will not survive.
You will need to ensure you have sufficient ventilation space around your bowl for the steam to get through.
I used a round metal cookie cutter underneath my glass bowl.
Recipe taken from The Mother Hubbard's Cupboard
Total costings for one batch without cost of lemon juice is $10.60
Coconut cream 1Lt $6
I sachet coconut milk powder $2
3 probiotic capsules $2.60
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apricot & Date Balls
- Nut butter Porridge
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Easy Batter
- Tumeric Cubes
- Ginger Cubes
- Ketchup - Sugar Free
- Sweet Vanilla and Orange Trail Mix
- Pot set yoghurt
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish
- The Fast 800 Pear & Cinnamon Porridge converted by Thermo-lish
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Variation of Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's) For all TM's
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- A Cup of Goodness ~ Smoothie for 2
- Quick & Versatile Vegetable Fritters with Yoghurt Dressing
- White Chocolate & Cream Cheese Buttercream Icing
- Healthy Carrot Cake Biscuits - Dairy Free
- Cacao Chocolate Not Cross Buns
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- Adaption of Ambitious Kitchen's Moroccan Chickpea Quinoa Salad
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Variation Bullet Proof Coffee
- Garlicky Chicken and Spring Vegetable Risotto
- Bacon & Cheese Rolls - Mixquisite
- PERFECTLY CHOCOLATE CAKE/CUPCAKE
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Satay Chicken
- Easy Batter
- Japanese style sandwich bread
- Jules Bliss Balls