- 65 g starter (pot set yoghurt)
- 50 g Full fat milk powder
- 1 litre full fat UHT milk
- 2-3 tablespoons sugar
- 1-2 teaspoons vanilla
- Once done, place yoghurt into the refrigerator to chill & further thicken.
Accessories you need
Tip: don't forget to set a small portion of your yoghurt aside (fridge or freezer) to use as a 'starter' for your next batch!
Full fat ingredients are reccomended.
Yes you can double the ingredients to make a BIG batch! Simply use a large container that fits inside your Varoma.
If using fresh milk, heat milk 10 min / 90°C / speed 2, then allow the milk to cool to 40° or below before starting the recipe.
You can ferment your yoghurt for 8-24 hours. The longer you ferment, the more tart (& healthier) your yoghurt will be.
If you'd like to see me make this, you can head to my page here - www.facebook.com/100044178802458/posts/459400622209227
If you'd like to experiment, you could add a beautiful fruit coulis/jam to the bottom of your jar, before you add the yoghurt mix!
Lailah Rose Bowie,
Virtual Thermomix Consultant.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- THERMOMUMMA PANCAKES
- THERMOMUMMA HOT CROSS BUNS
- THERMOMUMMA FLOURLESS BANANA AND OAT WAFFLES
- THERMOMUMMA WHITE SANDWICH BREAD LOAF (680G)
- THERMOMUMMA PIZZA DOUGH (WITH SOURDOUGH OPTION)
- THERMOMUMMA APPLE, CINNAMON & SULTANA PORRIDGE
- THERMOMUMMA YOGHURT - MIXING BOWL METHOD (TM6 & TM5)
- THERMOMUMMA SAVOURY MINCE
- THERMOMUMMA GARLIC, CHEESE & SPINACH NAAN
- THERMOMUMMA SUPER THICK (& RICH) CHOCOLATE CUSTARD
- THERMOMUMMA ICEY ICED COFFEE
- THERMOMUMMA BREAD ROLLS (PLAIN OR CHEESE & BACON)
- Hot Cross Bun Tiramisu
- Steamed Lemon Puddings
- Brookies- A cross between chocolate brownies and cookies
- Almond meal Banana Cake -Gluten free
- Seeded nut slice (chiyo)
- Low FODMAP Banana Choc Doughnuts
- Variation lemon poppyseed muffins
- Oreo Frappe
- Apple turnover
- Honey Roasted Cashews
- German Chocolate Cake
- Happy cooks Malva pudding