- 300 grams warm water
- 2 teaspoons dried yeast
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 500 grams bakers flour
- 2 teaspoons bread improver
- 20 grams olive oil
- 200 grams Grated Cheddar Cheese, Divided into 120g and 80g
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh or dried chives, Divided into 2 x 1 tablespoons
- 1.5 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon Milk, for glazing
- 20 grams butter, melted, for brushing on the finished loaf (optional)
1. Place water, yeast and sugar in the .
2. Blitz briefly sp2 / 5secs.
3. Add remaining ingredients, adding only 120g of cheese and 1 Tblspn of the chopped chives.
4. Blitz briefly sp 7 for 15 secs to combine. Scrape.
5. Knead for 3 minutes.
6. Turn onto a thermomat or a greased bowl and rest for 15 minutes.
7. Punch down dough to elimate any air pockets and form into a loaf shape and place into a greased tin.
8. Slash top of loaf if desired.
9. Leave to rise in a warm place until doubled (up to 45 minutes).
And brush with milk before sprinkling with the combined remaining cheese and chive.
10. Place in a cold oven set to 190C and bake for 30 minutes or until cooked.
11. Melt butter in a small bowl ( in the microwave ) and brush liberally over the surace of the baked loaf, before carefully turning onto a wire rack to cool.
Delicious fresh but equally delicious toasted..
If you like my recipes, join my FaceBook group "Thermify me...!" //www.facebook.com/groups/1622735931274603/
or for information on bread making classes and more bread recipes, go to my page
Thermify me Breadwinners
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hidden Veg Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chewy Almond Biscuits
- Lemon Bundino ( Italian lemon pudding)
- Moroccan Vegiful Quinoa Salad
- Peppermint Slice
- Autumn Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Yogurt scones
- Hi-Fibre Bread Loaf or Rolls
- 30 Second Lemon Cupcakes
- Double choc apricot muffins
- ThermoMonts Quinoa Crackers