- 200 g wheat grains
- 350 g lukewarm water
- 2 tsp dry yeast
- 400 g Unbleached white bakers flour
- 60 g Seven grain kibble mix, I use Demeter Farm Mills brand, there are others out there or you can just use any mix of grains/seeds
- 2 tsp natural bread improver
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp Coconut sugar, Or rapadura or honey
- 20 g macadamia oil, Or oil of your choice
Place the grain into your Thermomix bowl and mill for 2 minutes on speed 9 then remove from the bowl.
Place all ingredients into your Thermomix bowl in the order listed (put the milled grain in with the white flour).
Place the lid on your bowl then set to and for 4 minutes.
Remove dough from bowl and either wrap in your Thermomat or put it into a greased bowl and cover with glad wrap. Place in a warm spot to rise, for approx half an hour or until dough has doubled in size.
When dough is ready, unwrap and punch it down then place it into a large (900g) prepared bread tin. Cover with your Thermomat (or a tea towel) and leave to rise until the dough reaches the top of the tin.
When it is ready, place into a cold oven and turn oven to 200C (fan forced) and bake for 30 minutes.
This is a large loaf of bread and the secret to a good loaf is a decent bread tin. This uses a 900g tin
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Sprouted Bread
- Quinoa, silverbeet and feta soda bread
- Garlic and herb butter bombs
- Breakfast Bran Loaf
- Sunday morning quick'n easy rolls
- Max my bread crust buddy
- Rewena Paraoa (Maori Bread)
- Cinnamon Rolls (Cinnabon Clone) - Guley Girl's Cooking Steps
- Challah Jewish Sweet Bread
- Black Forest Scrolls
- No Knead Sourdough
- Squid Ink Bread
- Fresh n Fruity Vodka Slushies
- SOFT FLUFFY FREEFORM/LOAF/ROLLS
- Clone of Edna's Lemon Curd Teacake (orange curd, 2 cakes)
- Heartwarming Hot Chocolate
- Spelt, Quinoa and Chia Bread
- Wheat, Rye, Quinoa Bread with Linseeds
- Pizza Dough fit for a Princess!
- Potato, Leek and Kale Soup with Haloumi
- Simple Seeded Bread
- Caramelised onion, kale and two cheese crustless quiche
- Tomato Paste (concentrate)
- Corn and Spinach Pikelets