- 200 g wheat grains
- 350 g lukewarm water
- 2 tsp dry yeast
- 400 g Unbleached white bakers flour
- 60 g Seven grain kibble mix, I use Demeter Farm Mills brand, there are others out there or you can just use any mix of grains/seeds
- 2 tsp natural bread improver
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp Coconut sugar, Or rapadura or honey
- 20 g macadamia oil, Or oil of your choice
Place the grain into your Thermomix bowl and mill for 2 minutes on speed 9 then remove from the bowl.
Place all ingredients into your Thermomix bowl in the order listed (put the milled grain in with the white flour).
Place the lid on your bowl then set to and for 4 minutes.
Remove dough from bowl and either wrap in your Thermomat or put it into a greased bowl and cover with glad wrap. Place in a warm spot to rise, for approx half an hour or until dough has doubled in size.
When dough is ready, unwrap and punch it down then place it into a large (900g) prepared bread tin. Cover with your Thermomat (or a tea towel) and leave to rise until the dough reaches the top of the tin.
When it is ready, place into a cold oven and turn oven to 200C (fan forced) and bake for 30 minutes.
This is a large loaf of bread and the secret to a good loaf is a decent bread tin. This uses a 900g tin
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- brioche rolls masterchef
- Sue’s White Bread Loaf
- Low FODMAP Easy Everyday White Bread
- Wholemeal rolls
- Dutch Oven Bread (crunchy crust) *** WARNING - THIS BREAD NEEDS 12 HOURS OR OVERNIGHT TO RISE!!!
- Breakfast bread
- Simply Delicious Sourdough Bread
- Gluten Free Bread- Go to recipe
- Gluten, Grain and Nut free Bread rolls
- Jumbo White Bread Loaf
- Wholemeal and Grain Bread
- Lebanese bread (pocket pita)
- Fresh n Fruity Vodka Slushies
- SOFT FLUFFY FREEFORM/LOAF/ROLLS
- Clone of Edna's Lemon Curd Teacake (orange curd, 2 cakes)
- Heartwarming Hot Chocolate
- Spelt, Quinoa and Chia Bread
- Wheat, Rye, Quinoa Bread with Linseeds
- Pizza Dough fit for a Princess!
- Potato, Leek and Kale Soup with Haloumi
- Simple Seeded Bread
- Caramelised onion, kale and two cheese crustless quiche
- Tomato Paste (concentrate)
- Corn and Spinach Pikelets
- Indian Style Dhal with spinach & tomatoes
- Ultimate Keto Chocolate Brownies
- Brazilian Cheesy buns (Pão de Queijo)
- brioche rolls masterchef
- Parmesan & Zucchini Waffle
- The Daily Mix - Spreadable Butter
- Marscapone, Caramelised onion and Tomato Tart
- Quick Reliable Fudge
- Yorkshire puddings
- Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- British Take-Away Chicken Korma
- Delicious Chocolate Cake