- 150 grams Tasty cheese, Cubed
- 100 grams salami, Roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoon thyme, fresh, Stems removed, plus extra
- 350 grams SR flour
- 310 grams Milk
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Butter, to serve
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Grease and line a 20cm round cake tin.
Cube cheese, roughly chop salami, remove thyme leaves from stems.
- Add cheese to bowl and grate for 3 seconds on Speed 8.
Add flour, salami and thyme leaves to bowl and combine on Speed 4 for 5 seconds.
Scrape sides of the bowl with the spatula.
- Add milk, mustard and salt and Knead for 20 seconds
- Place in a cold oven and cook on 200 degrees for 35mins, or until golden brown and sounds hollow when you tap the top.
Remove from oven and stand in the tin for 5 minutes before removing onto a rack.
Cut into wedges while warm, serve with butter.
Salami can be substituted for ham, chorizo or other deli meats.
Thyme can be substituted for Dried Thyme or mixed herbs.
In honour of my Mum who often served something similar with soup
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Emma’s Pink Lemonade
- Pudding with Butterscotch Sauce
- 1 kilo Plum Jam
- Cheese Biscuits
- Kitchen-Sink Quiche
- Simple Baileys Slushie
- Light n Fluffy Muffins, any fruit
- QCE (Quick, Cheap, Easy) Apple Slice
- Yoplait style Vanilla Yoghurt
- TM5 Bacon, Mushroom and Pea Risotto
- TM31 Bacon, Mushroom and Pea Risotto
- Pink Drink Smoothie
- Tomato Sauce ala Mic
- Baked salmon cheesecake
- French bread
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Ginger Lime Prawns - HCG P2 4Phase
- Eunji’s Chai Mix
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Keto Bread Rolls
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Hainanese Chicken Rice