- 150 grams water
- 30 grams olive oil
- 1 egg
- 420 grams bakers flour
- 10 grams dried yeast, app. 2 tspns
- 20 grams sugar
- 1 teaspoon malt barley, optional
- 2 teaspoons bread improver
- 1-1/4 teaspoons salt
- 45 grams butter, melted, for glaze
1. Add all ingredients to the bowl in the order listed (except for the melted butter).
2. Blend briefly, sp 7/ 15 seconds.
3. Knead , 5 minutes.
4. Transfer to a Thermomat or greased bow. Cover and rest for 30 minutes.
5. Punch dough down and press out into a 30cm square.
6. Cut 8 equal pieces, and form into balls, flatten slightly.
7. Place on a greased tray. Brush with half the melted butter.
8. Cover with baking paper and another tray, to flatten the balls as they rise, for about 40 minutes.
9. Bake in a preheated oven (Leaving the top tray in place for 10 minutes to start.)
9. Remove the top tray and paper, return the rolls to the oven to continue baking for another 10-15 minutes, until golden and cooked.
10. Cool on a wire rack and brush with the remaining butter while still hot.
Try these with your favourite burgers or chicken fillets.
Add coleslaw...and yummm..
Join my FaceBook group "Thermify me...!" for more recipes, tips and ideas.
Follow me on FaceBook at "Thermify me breadwinners" for bread rolls and yeast based recipes.
And check out my new ebook on breadmaking
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocolate crackle Caramel slice
- Viennese whirls
- Jaffa Cheesecake Slice
- Kingston biscuits
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Creamy garlic prawns
- Chocolate coconut cake
- Dotty’s Apple Sponge with GF options
- Dotty’s Ginger biscuits
- Ham, cheese and pineapple muffins
- Mocha brownies with a Coffee glaze
- French bread
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Eunji’s Chai Mix
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Keto Bread Rolls
- Satay Chicken Meal
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup