- 45g water, warm
- 1T milk, 15g
- 10g Butter
- 2t yeast, dried
- 2t sugar
- 1 egg
- 150-200g Baker's Flour
- 1t bread improver
- 1t malt barley, optional
- 1/2t salt
- 80g dried fruit of choice
1h 15minPreparation 1h 15minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
1. Add water, milk and butter to the and melt 37°C/2mins/sp1.
2. Add remaining ingredients in the order listed. Start with 150g Baker's flour and add more if/when you need it to create a smooth, non sticky dough.
3. Mix sp7/ 10 secs until combined.
4. Knead 5 mins.
5. Add fruit and blend briefly sp2// 10 seconds until just blended. Or blend in on a bench by hand.
6. Rest covered for 30 mins.
7. Punch down and divide into 2 balls.
8. Lay side by side in a small greased loaf pan, spray lightly with water, cover again and leave to rise 30mins, or until double.
Preheat oven to 160°C f/f
9. Brush lightly with milk (optional) and bake for 20-25 mins or until golden and cooked.
10. Cool on a wire rack.
Accessories you need
A perfect sized loaf for 2, or a small family.
Use any combination of dried fruit you like.
Delicious fresh or toasted slathered in butter.
Join my FaceBook group "Thermify me" and
"Thermify me breadwinners"
for more recipe ideas, tips and cooking class schedules.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- GF vegan buckwheat bread
- Allergy Friendly Banana Bread
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- LCHF Bagels
- Using All About Breads mixes
- Pita Bread; Gluten Free, Yeast Free
- Basic Sour Dough Bread
- Chilli Cornbread
- Never Fail Fluffy Bread
- Italian focaccia - Paleo, LCHF, Grain free, Sugar free, Nut free and Gluten free
- Pumpkin and sunflower seed bread (smaller size)
- Sticky Pork Belly
- Milo, a slightly more wholesome version this is "MYlo" 😊
- Baked Bubbly Muesli Bars
- Budget Brownie
- Pizza pasta salad
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Creamy spinach and mushroom pasta
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters
- Maltese Baked Rice
- Pork apple & fennel meatloaf
- Chocolate LCM bars - Gluten Free, Nut Free, Sugar Free
- Broccoli, Cauli and Zucchini Soup