- 45g water, warm
- 1T milk, 15g
- 10g Butter
- 2t yeast, dried
- 2t sugar
- 1 egg
- 150-200g Baker's Flour
- 1t bread improver
- 1t malt barley, optional
- 1/2t salt
- 80g dried fruit of choice
1h 15minPreparation 1h 15minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
1. Add water, milk and butter to the and melt 37°C/2mins/sp1.
2. Add remaining ingredients in the order listed. Start with 150g Baker's flour and add more if/when you need it to create a smooth, non sticky dough.
3. Mix sp7/ 10 secs until combined.
4. Knead 5 mins.
5. Add fruit and blend briefly sp2// 10 seconds until just blended. Or blend in on a bench by hand.
6. Rest covered for 30 mins.
7. Punch down and divide into 2 balls.
8. Lay side by side in a small greased loaf pan, spray lightly with water, cover again and leave to rise 30mins, or until double.
Preheat oven to 160°C f/f
9. Brush lightly with milk (optional) and bake for 20-25 mins or until golden and cooked.
10. Cool on a wire rack.
Accessories you need
A perfect sized loaf for 2, or a small family.
Use any combination of dried fruit you like.
Delicious fresh or toasted slathered in butter.
Join my FaceBook group "Thermify me" and
"Thermify me breadwinners"
for more recipe ideas, tips and cooking class schedules.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- German spelt bread
- Wholemeal Spinach and Cheese Scroll - WA School Canteen Approved (Green)
- Milk loaf
- Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- Ruth’s Sourdough Rye Turkish Bread
- Black Buger Buns
- Gf cheese and onion mini breads
- brioche rolls masterchef
- Sue’s White Bread Loaf
- Low FODMAP Easy Everyday White Bread
- Wholemeal rolls
- Dutch Oven Bread (crunchy crust) *** WARNING - THIS BREAD NEEDS 12 HOURS OR OVERNIGHT TO RISE!!!
- Lime self saucing pudding
- Pumpkin Soup
- Lemon [or] Orange Cake
- Custard Cake
- Butter Ganache
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel Mars Bar Slice
- Pie maker Bacon, leek and mushroom pies
- Vanilla Slice Italian
- Soft cookies with Okara (low GI)
- Pan Seared Chicken Breast with Lemon and Taragon Cream
- Keto Carbonara
- Viennese whirls