- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1.5 tablespoons dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 500 grams Bakers flour
- 2 teaspoons Bread Improver ( optional)
- 1.5 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 185 grams natural yoghurt
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
1. Add milk to, and heat on 37 for 1 minute.
2. Add yeast and sugar. Whizz 5 secs/sp 3.
3. Add remaining ingredients and whizz sp 7/15 secs or until roughly combined.
4. Scrape and 5 minutes.
5. Scrape dough onto a Thermomat or oiled and covered bowl and rest for 15 minutes.
At this stage the dough is either ready to shape into the amount of rolls/ loaf you require. (The remainder can go into the fridge for up to a week until you are ready to use it.)
If using straight away, leave to prove, covered, in a warm place for 1/2 an hour or so.
Bake rolls/bread at 190C.
Accessories you need
This is such a tasty versatile dough..
Shape it into rolls, bread, foccaccia, pizza, wheels..whatever you fancy.
And the best part is you can bake as much or as little as you like...fresh rolls and bread without al the fuss..as the dough can happily live in the covered in the fridge for up to a week.
To use from the fridge, simply cut off as much as you need, knead lightly, shape and prove for 30-45 minutes before baking.
If you like my recipes, feel free to join my friendly little Facebook family.."Thermify me..."
And Thermify me Breadwinners for recipes, tips and cooking class schedules 😋
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- German spelt bread
- Wholemeal Spinach and Cheese Scroll - WA School Canteen Approved (Green)
- Milk loaf
- Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- Ruth’s Sourdough Rye Turkish Bread
- Black Buger Buns
- Gf cheese and onion mini breads
- brioche rolls masterchef
- Sue’s White Bread Loaf
- Low FODMAP Easy Everyday White Bread
- Wholemeal rolls
- Dutch Oven Bread (crunchy crust) *** WARNING - THIS BREAD NEEDS 12 HOURS OR OVERNIGHT TO RISE!!!
- Lime self saucing pudding
- Lemon [or] Orange Cake
- Custard Cake
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel Mars Bar Slice
- Vanilla Slice Italian
- Soft cookies with Okara (low GI)
- Pan Seared Chicken Breast with Lemon and Taragon Cream
- Keto Carbonara
- Viennese whirls
- Winter vegetable soup with Asian flavours
- Lady kisses (low GI)
- Lemon Detox Bliss Balls