- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1.5 tablespoons dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 500 grams Bakers flour
- 2 teaspoons Bread Improver ( optional)
- 1.5 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 185 grams natural yoghurt
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
1. Add milk to, and heat on 37 for 1 minute.
2. Add yeast and sugar. Whizz 5 secs/sp 3.
3. Add remaining ingredients and whizz sp 7/15 secs or until roughly combined.
4. Scrape and 5 minutes.
5. Scrape dough onto a Thermomat or oiled and covered bowl and rest for 15 minutes.
At this stage the dough is either ready to shape into the amount of rolls/ loaf you require. (The remainder can go into the fridge for up to a week until you are ready to use it.)
If using straight away, leave to prove, covered, in a warm place for 1/2 an hour or so.
Bake as desired.
Accessories you need
This is such a tasty versatile dough..
Shape it into rolls, bread, foccaccia, pizza, wheels..whatever you fancy.
And the best part is you can bake as much or as little as you like...fresh rolls and bread without al the fuss..as the dough can happily live in the covered in the fridge for up to a week.
To use from the fridge, simply cut off as much as you need, knead lightly, shape and prove for 30-45 minutes before baking.
If you like my recipes, feel free to join my friendly little Facebook family.."Thermify me..."
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 60 minute lunch rolls
- Gluten Free Bread
- Avocado Chocolate Bread- from Living Healthy with Chocolate
- Apple and Date Hot Cross Buns
- Heavenly Hot Cross Buns
- KETO cloud bread
- Low fodmap pizza base
- Multigrain wholemeal jumbo loaf
- Nut Free Life Changing Loaf of Bread
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Yoghurt bread
- Bao buns
- Gluten Free Choc Chip Cookies
- Penny’s protein packed choc chip cookies
- Hillbilly's Special Non Fried Rice
- Raspberry tartlets
- PRAWN SAGANAKI WITH FETA - INDIAN STYLE
- Healthy Banana Flapjacks
- Gluten Free Buttercake
- 60 minute lunch rolls
- Date and Walnut Roll
- Brewed Ginger Beer (alcoholic)
- Steamed Port Dumplings
- Variation Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken