- 270 g water
- 2 tsp Yeast
- 500 g bakers flour
- 1.5 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1.5 tbsp chia seeds
- 1.5 tsp salt
- 1 tsp rapadura, or other sugar
- 20 g oil of your choice
Place water into your thermomix bowl then heat to 37, 2.5 minutes, speed 1.
Add all remaining ingredients, in the order they are listed. Set to and for 6 minutes.
When the dough has finished kneading, remove from your bowl, onto your thermomat and wrap, or into an oiled bowl then cover with cling film. Set aside in a warm place until dough has doubled in size.
Knock the dough back (literally punch and knead it until all the air has gone from it), then either place into your bread tin, shape into a freeform loaf, or split the dough into equal portions and shape into rolls. Leave to double in size.
Place into a cold oven, turning it on to 200C (fan forced) as you close the door. Cook the loaf for 25 minutes, bread rolls slightly less.
When the bread is cooked (knock or tap on the top and it will sound hollow), transfer to a wire rack to cool completely before cutting.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- GF vegan buckwheat bread
- Mini fruit brioche
- Allergy Friendly Banana Bread
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- LCHF Bagels
- Using All About Breads mixes
- Pita Bread; Gluten Free, Yeast Free
- Basic Sour Dough Bread
- Chilli Cornbread
- Never Fail Fluffy Bread
- Italian focaccia - Paleo, LCHF, Grain free, Sugar free, Nut free and Gluten free
- Fresh n Fruity Vodka Slushies
- Clone of Edna's Lemon Curd Teacake (orange curd, 2 cakes)
- Heartwarming Hot Chocolate
- Spelt, Quinoa and Chia Bread
- Wheat, Rye, Quinoa Bread with Linseeds
- Pizza Dough fit for a Princess!
- Potato, Leek and Kale Soup with Haloumi
- Simple Seeded Bread
- Easy Wholemeal Grain Bread
- Caramelised onion, kale and two cheese crustless quiche
- Tomato Paste (concentrate)
- Corn and Spinach Pikelets
- Sweet potato, Carrot and Apple Puree
- Pizza pasta salad
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Creamy spinach and mushroom pasta
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters
- Maltese Baked Rice
- Pork apple & fennel meatloaf
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl
- Broccoli, Cauli and Zucchini Soup
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Caribbean Vegan Potato and Chickpea Curry
- Pad see ew