- 270 g water
- 2 tsp Yeast
- 500 g bakers flour
- 1.5 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1.5 tbsp chia seeds
- 1.5 tsp salt
- 1 tsp rapadura, or other sugar
- 20 g oil of your choice
Place water into your thermomix bowl then heat to 37, 2.5 minutes, speed 1.
Add all remaining ingredients, in the order they are listed. Set to and for 6 minutes.
When the dough has finished kneading, remove from your bowl, onto your thermomat and wrap, or into an oiled bowl then cover with cling film. Set aside in a warm place until dough has doubled in size.
Knock the dough back (literally punch and knead it until all the air has gone from it), then either place into your bread tin, shape into a freeform loaf, or split the dough into equal portions and shape into rolls. Leave to double in size.
Place into a cold oven, turning it on to 200C (fan forced) as you close the door. Cook the loaf for 25 minutes, bread rolls slightly less.
When the bread is cooked (knock or tap on the top and it will sound hollow), transfer to a wire rack to cool completely before cutting.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Green Tea Mantou
- Variation Sprouted Bread
- Quinoa, silverbeet and feta soda bread
- Garlic and herb butter bombs
- Breakfast Bran Loaf
- Sunday morning quick'n easy rolls
- Max my bread crust buddy
- Rewena Paraoa (Maori Bread)
- Cinnamon Rolls (Cinnabon Clone) - Guley Girl's Cooking Steps
- Challah Jewish Sweet Bread
- Black Forest Scrolls
- No Knead Sourdough
- Fresh n Fruity Vodka Slushies
- Clone of Edna's Lemon Curd Teacake (orange curd, 2 cakes)
- Heartwarming Hot Chocolate
- Spelt, Quinoa and Chia Bread
- Wheat, Rye, Quinoa Bread with Linseeds
- Pizza Dough fit for a Princess!
- Potato, Leek and Kale Soup with Haloumi
- Simple Seeded Bread
- Easy Wholemeal Grain Bread
- Caramelised onion, kale and two cheese crustless quiche
- Tomato Paste (concentrate)
- Corn and Spinach Pikelets