- 360 grams water, lukewarm
- 1.5 teaspoon sugar, optional
- 2 teaspoons dried instant yeast
- 600 grams white bakers flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoon bread improver
- 1 tablespoon oil
2h 0minPreparation 2h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Proving is when you allow your unrisen dough to sit in a nice warm spot to grow. You generally wait till it has doubled/tripled in size. Dough is happiest proving in a warm moist environment, keep your dough away from direct dry heat (heater/hot oven) or draughts as it can cause the dough to skin up. If you need to prove in a condition like this spray your dough with water and cover with glad wrap or a towel so it stays moist.
There’s many ways people like proving. I prefer placing a big tray of boiling water in a confined area such as an oven (switched off), or microwave & sitting the tray/tin above it. The boiling water creates warmth and steam. If you find your water starts to lose heat you can refresh it with new boiling water.
Other places that work – warm car, bathroom after a steamy shower, on top of heat packs or water bottles, electric blanket. The list is endless!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- LS Spelt Bread
- ❤Spinach & fetta and pull-apart bread❤
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath
- Quick and easy bread rolls
- NO WHEAT, LOW GLUTEN RAISIN BREAD
- Gina’s Scone Loaf
- Fruit Bread
- Nutty Low Carb Bread
- Japanese milk bread
- Challah (traditional Jewish celebratory plaited loaf)
- Scrolls (Lactose Free)
- Vanilla Bean Paste - Thermomumma
- Easiyo Homemade Yoghurt - Thermomumma
- TM5 Automated Yoghurt - Thermomumma
- Thick Yoghurt - Electric Yoghurt Maker - Thermomumma
- Quick Nutella & Tim Tam Icecream - Thermomumma
- Whatever Ice-Cream - Thermomumma
- Thick Vanilla Custard - Thermomumma
- Creamed Rice - Thermomumma
- Thick Chocolate Custard - Thermomumma
- Blueberry & Choc Chip Muffins - Thermomumma
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie Filling - Thermomumma
- Cornmeat, Vege & Parsley Sauce - Thermomumma
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD
- PASSIONFRUIT CHEESECAKE SLICE
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Lentil chocolate chip cookies - gluten free
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Nutella Cookies
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Honey Jumble Cake
- LS Spelt Bread
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)