- 360 grams water, lukewarm
- 1.5 teaspoon sugar, optional
- 2 teaspoons dried instant yeast
- 600 grams white bakers flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoon bread improver
- 1 tablespoon oil
2h 20minPreparation 2h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Proving is when you allow your unrisen dough to sit in a nice warm spot to grow. You generally wait till it has doubled/tripled in size. Dough is happiest proving in a warm moist environment, keep your dough away from direct dry heat (heater/hot oven) or draughts as it can cause the dough to skin up. If you need to prove in a condition like this spray your dough with water and cover with glad wrap or a towel so it stays moist.
There’s many ways people like proving. I prefer placing a big tray of boiling water in a confined area such as an oven (switched off), or microwave & sitting the tray/tin above it. The boiling water creates warmth and steam. If you find your water starts to lose heat you can refresh it with new boiling water.
Other places that work – warm car, bathroom after a steamy shower, on top of heat packs or water bottles, electric blanket. The list is endless!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vanilla Bean Paste - Thermomumma
- Easiyo Homemade Yoghurt - Thermomumma
- TM5 Automated Yoghurt - Thermomumma
- Thick Yoghurt - Electric Yoghurt Maker - Thermomumma
- Quick Nutella & Tim Tam Icecream - Thermomumma
- Whatever Ice-Cream - Thermomumma
- Thick Vanilla Custard - Thermomumma
- Creamed Rice - Thermomumma
- Thick Chocolate Custard - Thermomumma
- Blueberry & Choc Chip Muffins - Thermomumma
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie Filling - Thermomumma
- Cornmeat, Vege & Parsley Sauce - Thermomumma
- Pot set yoghurt
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Caramilk Cheesecake
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Turkish simit
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang