- 200 g Dark chocolate milled
- 1/4 Cup of Baileys Irish cream Liqueur, I used Baileys chocolate but any other Liqueur of your choice
- 2 heaped tablespoons thickened cream
- 100 g Packet pink and white mallow bakes, (Mini marshmallows)
- 3/4 cup of roasted peanuts, ( I use unsalted)
- 1/2 Packet f chocolate finger biscuits broken
- 1/4 cup Shredded Coconut
- 40 g melted white chocolate
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Line an 8 x 20 cm bar tin with baking paper, leave a 20 cm hang on all sides.
Mill chocolate 20sec Sp6
Add the Baileys Liqueur and cream into the mixing bowl heat 50 degrees Sp3 for 2 & 1/2 Mins. Scrape down halfway through to make sure the chocolate is melted evenly, prolong if required.
Add mallow bakes (mini marshmallows) peanuts, broken chocolate finger biscuits and coconut, stir on reverse Sp3 for 30sec. to combine.
Press mixture into prepared pan then chill for one hour or until set. Drizzle top with white melted chocolate and chill for a further 10 minutes or until set. Cut I nto squares of slices to serve or for gifting.
THIS IS AN ADULTS ONLY SLICE[/b]
For a kid friendly version,[/b]
Omit the Baileys and nuts and replace with 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence and 3/4 cup of ripe raspberry lollies Or sweets of your choice
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- Apricot Nectar Cheesecake - No bake/unbaked
- Vegan Carrot Cake
- White Chocolate Mud Cake
- Aunty Maree's Best Banana Cake Ever
- It’s Lime Cheesecake!
- LONG JOHNS (CREAM DOUGHNUT)
- Shady Grady Cheesecake
- Meghli مغلي