- 360 g plain flour
- 360 g sugar
- 200 g Butter, cut into cubes
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch cinnamon powder
- 500 g water
- 1100 g bananas, cut in slices
- 60 g sugar
- 5 pinches cinnamon powder
1h 25minPreparation 45minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
- Grease and flour a tart tin (Ø 26 cm) and set aside.
- Add 360g of plain flour.
- Add 360g of sugar.
- Add 200g butter cut in cubes.
- Add 1 egg.
- Add 1 pinch of cinnamon powder
- Add 1 tsp of baking powder
- Without the measuring cup, place the lid and spatula in the lid hole to help mixing, and then...
- Mix for 1 min in velocity 4.
- Separate 1/3 of the pastry aside and roll out the remaining pastry and put it in the baking tin, covering the bottom and sides. Leave it aside.
- Add 500 ml of water into the mixing bowl, and then...
- Mix it for 10 seconds in velocity 10.
- Throw the water away and clean the mixing bowl.
- Add 1100g of sliced bananas into the mixing bowl.
- Add 60g of sugar into the mixing bowl.
- Add 5 pinches of cinnamon powder into the mixing bowl, and then...
- Without the measuring cup on, cook for 40 min/100 degrees/ /velocity 1, placing varoma tray without the lid instead of measuring cup onto mixing bowl lid.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 180°C and roll the ramaining pastry into strips and reserve.
- Transfer all the filling into the baking tray.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove baking tray from the oven and add the strips in a woven way to cover the tart. Sprinkle cinnemon on top.
- Put it back in the oven for an extra 25 minutes.
- Allow to cool before removing from the baking tray.
If the bottom does not cook well, leave it for longer in the oven before adding the strips.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mel’s anything goes Rocky Road
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Chocolate Mousse - 2 ingredients and egg free
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Raspberry, almond, cacao and hemp bliss balls
- Pouring sugar-free low-fat Vanilla Custard
- 'The Real Deal' Creme Brulee
- Chocolate Bliss Balls (my version of Boost Juice ones)
- Best Ever Lemon Meringue Pie
- Peanut Salad Dressing Recipes
- Calamansi Jam/Marmalade
- Super simple Orange and poppy seed cake...perfect for kids to make!
- Sweet Potato & Lentil Soup
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- Lasagne with Spinach and Ricotta
- The Best butter cream frosting
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Variation Balti Beef Curry
- Curried Sausages
- Stem ginger in Syrup