- 500 g pure icing sugar
- 200 g unsalted butter, At room temperature
- 1 level tsp vanilla extract
- 30 g Milk
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- This is a very easy recipe it’s keeps its form, it’s easy to pipe with and colours well …and tastes amazing! but … you need patients. It is the patients of beating for a long time on a low speed which is the secret! The friction created when beating works to reduce the size of the sugar particles and creates a softer silky eating quality.
Add icing sugar to the bowl "Closed lid" under the MC place a piece of paper towel then mill 1 min on Speed 5
Scrape down and repeat-Remove the paper towel from under the MC
Add unsalted butter (room temperature) and Vanilla extract to the bowl "Closed lid" with the MC mix until the icing become really light in colour.
Mix slowly for 5 minutes on Speed 2 - Scrape Down
- remove MC and repeat this step again (10mins all up)
Add the Milk mix for 1min on Speed 3 Scrape down
Repeat this step again until mixture is combined
Accessories you need
The buttercream needs to be at room temperature to pipe well but if you make it a few days beforehand just take it out of the refrigerator let it get to room temperature beat on Speed 5 for 30 seconds repeat if necessary! But don’t over beat. This mixture should be lite and fluffy.
perfect recipe for cupcakes, Celebration Cakes, Biscuits
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pineapple Cheesecake Jars
- Lemon Cake Bliss Balls
- Zilm Chocolate Coconut Balls
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Layelle's Mahlabia (Milk pudding)
- Rima’s sugar syrup from cookidoo
- Rima’s Zuzu Saed’s Atayef
- Lemon Raw Balls (gluten free, sulphur free)
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Fig Honey Almond Tart
- sweet chestnut
- Purple sweet potato soymilk