- 250 g cream cheese
- 80 g sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 20 g melted butter
- 1 heaped tbsp smooth apricot jam or lemon curd
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 drops yellow food colour, optional
- 10-12 hollow chocolate Easter eggs
1. Beat the cream cheese sp4/30 secs or until smooth.
2. Add the sweetened condensed milk and vanilla and beat again sp4/30secs or until smooth.
3. With a small sharp knife, cut the tops off the eggs..eat the tops
4. Fill a medium size piping bag with a small nozzle and fill the eggs. Make a small hollow in the top of each egg in preparation for the yolk.
5. Put in the fridge while you make the yolk filling.
1. In a heatproof bowl/jug, melt the butter.
2. Combine with the jam/curd and lemon juice, stirring well.
- 1. Spoon/pipe a small amount of the yolk filling into each egg and set aside in the fridge to set.
Accessories you need
So much fun..and they taste great.
You can get 10-12 out of this recipe..it all depends on the size of the Easter eggs you are filling.
The recipe can easily be doubled.
Keeps well in the fridge.
"Thermify me" 😊
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Brötchen (German bread rolls)
- GLUTEN FREE CRUMPETS
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- Blueberry jam
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Dotty's Melting moments with Maple buttercream
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Golden Sultana Cake
- Mixed berry Cheesecake trifle
- Mini cheesecake tarts 2 ways.
- Blueberry and Banana Cake
- Strawberry Smoothie
- Mudslide with Keto IceCream
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits
- Grammy’s and Aunt Shirley’s Almond Cookies
- Berry Baked Cheesecake
- Rosette Christmas Cookies Shell
- Nut Bar
- Salted Caramel Fudge