- 3 eggs
- 2 medium zucchini, Shredded
- 240 g Plain Greek Yoghurt
- 150 g raw sugar
- 90 g Rice Malt Syrup / Honey
- 330 g Whole Wheat Flour
- 40 g cacao powder
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
Recipe is created for
- Preheat oven to 170° C
Line baking tray with cupcake/muffin papers
(This will make roughly 24 x Cupcakes or 15 x Muffins)
Combine all ingredients into and mix
Speed 5, 30 seconds. Reverse
- Spoon mixture into cupcake/muffin casings, leaving space to rise
Place tray into oven and bake:
12-15 minutes for cupcakes
15-20 minutes for larger muffins.
CHOC ZUCCHINI MUFFINS
This recipe was adapted from 'Eat Yourself Skinny' Recipies
A sneaky lunchbox favourite for my 10+ nieces and nephews over the past few years. I just love watching them devour the batch
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- White Chocolate, Cherry Brandy Balls
- Churros - Gluten free
- Chocolate avocado mousse
- Fresh mango muesli