- 500 g Milk
- 100 g Granulated sugar
- 100 g Couverture chocolate
- 50 g good quality Cocoa powder
8Recipe is created for
Weigh in the chocolate and crumb on turbo just a few short pulses (set aside)
Weigh the sugar into the TM bowl set for speed 9 for 10 sec.
Add the milk and bring to the boil. (approx. 5 mins on 100c depending on how cold your milk is when you start)
Add chocolate and cocoa powder and stir on speed 4 till all incorporated about 10 sec.
Pour into a flat tray and freeze. When it is frozen take it out and chop it into small pieces. Pop it back into the TM bowl on speed 9 (using the spatula if needed) till whipped up like icecream.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Almond Butter Fudge
- Choc Orange Bliss Balls
- Banana, coconut and choc chip Ice cream - vegan, egg free, DF
- 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Balls
- Guilt-free vegan Chocolate Balls
- Rocky Road
- Ice Cream Sandwich Cookies
- Macha Blancmange
- Strawberry and pear pancakes
- Orange and Poppy Seed Energy Balls
- Sticky Date Baked Cheesecake
- 4 ingredient Crunchie Ice Cream Sandwiches