- 2 egg whites
- 125 grams raw sugar
- 600 grams cream
- 300 grams fresh cherries, pitted/deseeded
- 1 lime, whole
- 120 grams raw sugar
- 50 grams biscuit of choice, ANZAC or Marie
- 160 grams condensed milk
- 2 egg yolks
- 200 grams cream
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 10 grams Shredded coconut
- 30 grams fresh cherries
24h 15minPreparation 24h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Cherry layer
1. Blitz sugar, 10 seconds, speed 9.
2. Insert butterfly, add egg whites & mix 3 minutes, speed 4. Take out butterfly.
3. Add cherries & cream, mix 30 seconds, speed 5.
4. Pour into long cake/bread tin & cover with alfoil. Freeze overnight (min 8 hrs)
5. Take out of tin & scoop out into Thermomix & mix for 30 seconds, speed 7.
6. Pour back into cake/bread tin & cover with alfoil, freeze for min 8 hours. Start lime layer below.
1. Add lime, sugar & cookies, mix 20 seconds, speed 9.
2. Add yolks, condensed milk & cream. Mix 1 minute, speed 4.
3. Freeze in a separate cake/bread tin for min 8 hours.
4. Scoop out of tin and mix in Thermomix for 30 seconds, speed 7.
5. Pour lime layer on top of cherry ice cream layer and cover with alfoil, freeze for minimum of 8 hours.
1. Cut around sides of ice cream cake and flip tin upside down and knock on bottom to help ease out cake onto a board or serving plate.
2. Top with shredded coconut & fresh cherries to serve. Cut into slices & enjoy!
Layered Ice Cream Cake
Accessories you need
The cherry layer goes into the bottom of the tin as you will flip it at the end so that it will be served on top.
We used an approx 22cm long cake/bread tin, but you can definitely use a round one also.
Feel free to follow our cooking adventures on Instagram or Facebook @thermodudes or visit our website www.thermodudes.com.au - We are Thermomix Consultants based on the Mornington Peninsula.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Sweet Chocolate Log or Balls
- Gluten Free Butterscotch Self-saucing Pudding
- Cranberry Coconut Bliss Balls