- 440 grams Flour, Plain
- 4 eggs
- 1 litre Milk, I use UHT
- 1 pinches salt
- oil, spray, If needed for pan
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add all ingredients to the thermomix.
2. Mix for 20 seconds Speed 4.
3. Leave in fridge for at least 30 minutes. When ready to use, just pop the bowl back on the Thermomix and blend for 10 seconds speed 4 just to recombine as sometimes its seperates.
4. Use spray oil if neeeded. Use enough batter to cover the bottom of a pan. Tilt the pan to spread the batter thinly and evenly over the pan. When batter is no longer glossy/wet, flip over and cook for another 10 - 20 seconds and then set aside on a plate. Repeat.
5. Serve once all cooked. Can be frozen. See additional tips for topping suggestions!
Easy Crépe Recipe
This recipe can easily be halved or quatered.
Makes a lot of pancakes - it is enough for 2 adults and 2 kids in our family. But we're always stuffed!
I often make the batter the night before and they are perfect in the morning!
• Sugar and cinnamon
• Maple Syrup
• Nutella and chopped peanuts
• Lemon juice
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Instant cake at home
- Honeycomb ice cream
- Variation Passionfruit Curd
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Pineapple upside down cake
- Choc Bliss Balls
- Refined Sugar Free Chocolate Custard
- Churro Pancakes
- Coconut Panna Cotta with tropical salsa
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Date rolls
- Variation of Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's) For all TM's
- Raspberry & Coconut Scones
- Caramel slice (no bake filling from scratch in Thermomix)
- Dad's Pancakes
- Honeycomb ice cream
- Oscars banana smoothie ....
- Avocado latte
- Spring onion Butter Cookie
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Light rye bread
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt