- 440 grams Flour, Plain
- 4 eggs
- 1 litre Milk, I use UHT
- 1 pinches salt
- oil, spray, If needed for pan
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add all ingredients to the thermomix.
2. Mix for 20 seconds Speed 4.
3. Leave in fridge for at least 30 minutes. When ready to use, just pop the bowl back on the Thermomix and blend for 10 seconds speed 4 just to recombine as sometimes its seperates.
4. Use spray oil if neeeded. Use enough batter to cover the bottom of a pan. Tilt the pan to spread the batter thinly and evenly over the pan. When batter is no longer glossy/wet, flip over and cook for another 10 - 20 seconds and then set aside on a plate. Repeat.
5. Serve once all cooked. Can be frozen. See additional tips for topping suggestions!
Easy Crépe Recipe
This recipe can easily be halved or quatered.
Makes a lot of pancakes - it is enough for 2 adults and 2 kids in our family. But we're always stuffed!
I often make the batter the night before and they are perfect in the morning!
• Sugar and cinnamon
• Maple Syrup
• Nutella and chopped peanuts
• Lemon juice
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheats Vanilla Slice
- Deliciously thick Chocolate Custard
- Choc Orange Bliss Balls
- Strawberry Tiramisu (kids friendly, no alcohol)
- Chocolate self saucing pudding
- Green Tea Panna Cotta
- Znoud el sit
- Variation Rice Pudding - recipe adapted to properly mix in the egg!
- Pineapple Rice Pudding
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart