THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 200 gram Gluten free self raising flour
- 1/2 tsp salt, I only use Himalayan Salt at home but I'm sure it would work with any salt
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 2 medium eggs
- 50 gram coconut oil
- 300 gram Full Cream Milk or Coconut Milk for Dairy Free
- 3 ripe bananas
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Put all the ingredients in the TM bowl, In the order listed. Mix 20 seconds / Sp 6. Do not over mix as it reduce the fluff in your pancakes
2. Heat pan - I use a nonstick tefal pan because the trick to even colouring is not needing to oil the pan. Pour a bit of your mixture into your pan, the first pancake is always the tester to remove the hit.
3. Eat your first pancake attempt (or put it aside to serve) and then reduce the flame on your stove to low-med
4. Pour your mixture evenly and make sure you have enough room inbetween for flippin.
5. Turn when bubbles have just stopped forming.
Tip: Serve with strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and/or maple syrup.
Accessories you need
If you want evenly coloured pancakes its all in the pan and the time you put in to them. So slow and steady win the race as far as heat is concerned.
I use a tefal pan as I dont need to use oil and I find the completely flat spatuals work well too.
For non Gluten Free you can use the same amount of SR Flour but only 1/2 Tsp of Baking soda is required.
Its around 5 minutes per pan worth of pancakes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Freezer Chocolate
- Quick Reliable Fudge
- Mums Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- Redskin Fudge
- Sticky Date Pudding
- Orange, Blueberry & Nut Cake
- Classic lemon tart
- Madarica - Croatian chocolate slice
- Crostata ricotta with Nutella and choc chips
- HCG Apple Crisp
- Banana Anzac Crumble
- ANZAC Choccy Biccy Balls
- brioche rolls masterchef
- Parmesan & Zucchini Waffle
- The Daily Mix - Spreadable Butter
- Marscapone, Caramelised onion and Tomato Tart
- Quick Reliable Fudge
- Yorkshire puddings
- British Take-Away Chicken Korma
- Delicious Chocolate Cake
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake
- Creamy Cauliflower & Bacon Risotto
- Sweet and Sour Beans
- Palla di Mozzarella