- 115 g plain flour, Unbleached and sieved
- 1 portions egg, large
- 1 pinch salt
- 225 g Milk, add more if necessary
- 1 tbsp caster sugar
Recipe is created for
- Add all ingredients to mixer bowl
- Mix for 20 seconds on speed 4 (longer if needed)
- Refigerate for 30mins to a day (not essential)
- [color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.95); font-family: Lora, sans-serif; font-size: 18px]Heat an 8-inch nonstick skillet over medium. Lightly coat with butter. [/color]
- [color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.95); font-family: Lora, sans-serif; font-size: 18px]Quickly pour 1/4 cup batter into center of skillet, tilting and swirling pan until batter evenly coats bottom. Cook until crepe is golden in places on bottom and edges begin to lift from pan, 1 to 1 1/2 minutes. Lift one edge of crepe with an offset spatula, then use your fingers to gently flip crepe. Cook on second side until just set and golden in places on bottom, about 45 seconds. Slide crepe onto a paper towel-lined plate.[/color]
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.