- 500 g ricotta cheese, (low fat is fine)
- 150 g cream
- 150 g Milk, (full cream or skim)
- 60 g sugar
- 100- 150 g Milk, extra
Place ricotta, cream and 150g milk into TM bowl and mix for 5 seconds Speed 5.
Scrape into a very large zip lock bag, flatten mixture to approximately 1 cm thickness and freeze flat.
Add sugar to TM bowl and pulverise into icing sugar 10 seconds Speed 9.
Add 400g frozen mixture and a half MC of milk, grind 5 seconds Speed 8.
Repeat with remaining frozen mixture and another half MC of milk. Use spatula to assist with incorporation until desired texture is reached.
Accessories you need
It's often known as "scicilian icecream" and it's a good quick icecream without using eggs.
Freezing in a thin layer makes it easier to break the block up into correct size pieces for grinding in the TM bowl. A lamington tin or oven tray may be used if freezer space permits.
Keep ice cream in freezer in small tubs and cover with plastic wrap to store airtight.
If consuming after stored in freezer, place containers in the refrigerator for approximately 30 minutes to soften texture.
Your comments and vote are always appreciated!.....Happy Cooking.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana, coconut and choc chip Ice cream - vegan, egg free, DF
- 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Balls
- Guilt-free vegan Chocolate Balls
- Rocky Road
- Ice Cream Sandwich Cookies
- Macha Blancmange
- Strawberry and pear pancakes
- Orange and Poppy Seed Energy Balls
- Sticky Date Baked Cheesecake
- 4 ingredient Crunchie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Raw Raspberry and Coconut Cheesecake
- Chocolate Truffles (Brazilian Brigadeiros)
- Zucchini Chocolate Cake - super moist
- Easy Sourdough Bread
- Cooked Egg Mayonnaise
- Chia Seed Biscuits
- Chia, Prune/Date and Walnut Bites
- Chia, banana and chocolate muffins (egg free)
- Tart Sourdough Bread (incl step pictures)
- Sourdough Spelt Crackers
- Cream Cheese Icing with Treacle
- Sourdough Pizza
- Easy Gluten Free Pizza Base
- Skinned Capsicums