- 500 g ricotta cheese, (low fat is fine)
- 150 g cream
- 150 g Milk, (full cream or skim)
- 60 g sugar
- 100- 150 g Milk, extra
Place ricotta, cream and 150g milk into TM bowl and mix for 5 seconds Speed 5.
Scrape into a very large zip lock bag, flatten mixture to approximately 1 cm thickness and freeze flat.
Add sugar to TM bowl and pulverise into icing sugar 10 seconds Speed 9.
Add 400g frozen mixture and a half MC of milk, grind 5 seconds Speed 8.
Repeat with remaining frozen mixture and another half MC of milk. Use spatula to assist with incorporation until desired texture is reached.
Accessories you need
It's often known as "scicilian icecream" and it's a good quick icecream without using eggs.
Freezing in a thin layer makes it easier to break the block up into correct size pieces for grinding in the TM bowl. A lamington tin or oven tray may be used if freezer space permits.
Keep ice cream in freezer in small tubs and cover with plastic wrap to store airtight.
If consuming after stored in freezer, place containers in the refrigerator for approximately 30 minutes to soften texture.
Your comments and vote are always appreciated!.....Happy Cooking.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hot Cross Bun Bliss Balls
- Cheesecake filled Easter eggs
- Chocolate weetbix balls
- No Melt Buttercream icing for the Tropics
- Gut Loving Strawberry & Coconut Gummies
- The Best Buttercream Icing
- Lemon Lime Bliss Balls, Dairy Free, Vegan, DoTerra
- Salted Caramilk Slice
- Mini Choc-Raspberry Tarts
- Lemon Energy Balls
- Healthy Mousse
- Date & almond minty snack balls
- Creme Fraiche TM5 Automated
- No churn Ice Cream (Parfait)
- No Knead Sourdough
- Zucchini Chocolate Cake - super moist
- Easy Sourdough Bread
- Cooked Egg Mayonnaise
- Chia Seed Biscuits
- Chia, Prune/Date and Walnut Bites (or Balls)
- Chia, banana and chocolate muffins (egg free)
- Tart Sourdough Bread (incl step pictures)
- Sourdough Spelt Crackers
- Cream Cheese Icing with Treacle
- Avocado Chocolate Bread- from Living Healthy with Chocolate
- Malt loaf
- Healthy Coconut & Oat Slice
- Varoma Porridge for one
- quince paste
- Bolognaise Sauce - Smooth
- Apple and Date Hot Cross Buns
- Cheese and bacon bread
- Vegan Cauliflower Bechamel Sauce
- Heavenly Hot Cross Buns
- Mangoffee Protein Shake
- KETO cloud bread