- 65 g Erythritol, or sweetener of choice
- 50 g dessicated coconut
- 400 g natural yoghurt, full fat
- 200 g coconut cream, canned
8h 5minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place 65 g Erythritol (I use natVia) or sweetener of choice and 50 g dessicated coconut into mixing bowl and mill 20 sec/speed 10.
- weigh in 400 g yoghurt and 200 g coconut cream, mix 5 sec/speed 4.
transfer into your icecream machine/churner
transfer mixture onto a flat tray (e.g. silicone, or ice cube tray) and put it in the freezer for at least 8 hours, or over night.
Once frozen, cut either into 3-4 cm sized cubes or transfer ice cream cubes back into the bowl and mix 10 seconds/speed 8. Serve immediately
Easy Ice Cream
Accessories you need
Use 100 g sugar for a none-low carb version
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sugar Free Lemon Curd/Butter
- Mudslide with Keto IceCream
- Fluffy Keto Cheesecake with Gin infused Lemon Curd
- Variation HEALTHY CHOC WALNUT FUDGE (Keto)
- Easy Passionfruit Curd (Lower Carb)
- GLUTEN FREE NO ADDED SUGAR PLUM TART
- Keto Strawberry Lamington Swirl Cake
- LCHF Iced Coffee
- Keto Condensed Milk
- CHOCOLATE ALMOND MILK (sugar free)
- Ultimate Keto Chocolate Brownies
- British Take-Away Chicken Korma