- 15 grams caraway, ground
- 250 grams rice
- 15 grams cinnamon, ground
- 250 grams sugar, can be substituted for xylitol
- 1800 grams water
- Add Rice, Speed 10 for 20 Seconds.
Add the rest of the i nbgredients, Speed 3 90* 20 Minutes
(Occassionaly you may find it needs extra time, just keep an eye on it)
Pour into serving bowls. Wait until it cools and place in fridge.
Once ready to serve, decoarte with desiccated coconut, walnuts, pistachios, almonds and even sultanas if you like.
Accessories you need
Meghli is a traditional lebanese dessert, vegan & gluten free, that is served to celebrate the birth of a baby!
I must mention, that if you only have caraway seeds, this is fine, place in bowl first, before the rice and put on turbo for 8 seconds or so...you will find it still grainy, but it will be fine once youy add rice and ground it.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc Mint Bliss Ball Slice
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one
- Peachy Whip
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Quick n Easy Vanilla Slice
- Caramilk Vanilla Slice
- Roasted strawberry icecream
- Thermomix Fig Salami
- Almond and oat Bliss Balls
- Traditional Welsh Cakes
- Hidden health pancakes
- Pineapple and Lemon Slushy
- Layelles Too Easy Moist Date & Coconut Loaf
- pomegranate Lemon Crush
- Layelle's Sahlab سحلب
- Layelle's Too Easy Lebanese Rice Pudding
- Fig, Almond and Orange Blossom tart by Layelle
- PERFECTLY CHOCOLATE CAKE/CUPCAKE
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Layelle’s Turkish Lentil Soup
- The English Carrot
- Carrot and Almond Loaf
- Peach and Almond Dessert Cake
- FNG Bar
- Paleo Banana & Walnut Muffins
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Pecan biscuits
- Peachy Whip
- Zucchini Relish / Pickle
- Zucchini Bread and Butter Pickle