- 85 grams Nut Butter, see notes
- 600 grams cream
- 15 grams cacao powder, raw, or similar, see notes
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add nut butter to bowl and mix 3 sec / spd 6.
Just to break up and loosen.
- Insert butterfly, then add cream and powder.
- With MC off, watch and blend 15 sec/ spd 3.5 or until reached your desired fluffiness.
Accessories you need
My fave homemade nut butter is Beet-Tella, find recipe here:
Instead of cacao use your fave latte/superfood powder. I use Naked Paleo's Beetroot & Cacao Mylk Powder. Yum
I am going to try Cashew and Matcha next time!
For more daily inspo find me on FB at https://www.facebook.com/Jammymakes/
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mums Fluffy Cupcakes
- Apricot Slice
- Russian Honey Cake
- Pumpkin and Leek Soup
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Nutty Low Carb Bread
- Bel’s Satay Chicken
- Butter cake with a hint of coconut and green tea
- White Chocolate Cheesecake with Raspberry Coulis
- Creamy broccoli leek and ham soup
- Salmon and Spinach Quiche with Pea Pesto