- 80 grams strawberries / raspberries / blueberries
- 150 grams Philadelphia cream cheese
- 50 grams coconut oil
- 2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 tablespoon dollop cream, optional
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Mix berries 6 sec sp 6, scrape bowl & repeat
Add remaining ingredients & mix sp 4 10 seconds, scrape bowl & repeat until desired consistency is reached.
Pour into silicon chocolate moulds and place in freezer.
Remove from moulds when set and store in container in freezer.
This recipe does not include a sweetener (by personal choice) so will only be as sweet as your berries are. You can use xylitol or any other LCHF complaint sweetener if you like.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel Mars Bar Slice
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Chocadamia Caramel Slice
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Chocolate Salted Caramel Melting Moments
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Choc Salted Caramel Slice
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Ali's No Waste Chicken Roast
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Condensed Milk
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Salted Caramel Truffles
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Choc Salted Caramel Balls
- Ohhh Emmm Geee That's better than Caramel Top N Fill!!
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel Banoffee Pie
- Ohhh Emmm Geee No Bake Caramel Slice